- Paperback: 1232 pages
- Publisher: William Heinemann Ltd (July 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0434009059
- ISBN-13: 978-0434009053
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 2 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,068,218 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hannibal Lecter Trilogy Paperback – July 1, 2002
About the Author
Thomas Harris began his writing career covering crime in the United States and Mexico, and was a reporter and editor for the Associated Press in New York City. His first novel Black Sunday, published in 1975, was followed by Red Dragon and The Silence of the Lambs both of which were vast international bestsellers, and have been made into hugely successful films (the first as Manhunter). Hannibal, the long awaited follow-up to The Silence of the Lambs, was an instant international bestseller.
Top Customer Reviews
The book that was shipped to me did not have the same cover as the picture.