Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on January 30, 2014
Nice monitor that required no software setup although it came with software. Picture is crisp and monitor is light. Durability review will have to wait, however I am pleased with this model's performance so far. Priced right and shipped fast.
on December 6, 2013
A real bargain. Wonderful big high-def screen that will have you wondering how you ever watched anything on your computer before you used this!
on December 6, 2013
I love love this monitor. It was super easy to hook up. Didn't even need the start up disk that comes with it. Came with plug cord and cord to hook up to my laptop.
Well worth the price and pic is great on the screen.
on July 30, 2014
I am using this as a display for television. I have an HD output converted to VGA. I plugged the monitor in and everything worked well. It has a nice bright, clear display.I saw in some reviews where some people were not satisfied with the adjuistiblity of the angle of the monitor. While it is true that you can only adjust the monitor up and dow and not side to side on the stand. It is easy however to turn the stand to any angle you need, and I do not see any great advantage that would be gained by adjusting it side to side on the stand
on January 20, 2014
Product works as advertised. Arrived on time and packed well.would recommend to anyone looking for an economical monitor. Good buy.
on August 1, 2014
I bought this to match an older Hanns G monitor I had. Yes, I now need three monitors for work. My old model could be raised up and down. This model cannot be raised. I had to set this on a small self about three inches off my desk to be at the same height as my old one. This is so that they are both even with me. Now, you can tilt this model but that did not work for me. I didn't need that function.
on June 15, 2014
This monitor is bright, crisp, lightweight and affordable. It's perfect for what I needed. Took a few minutes to get the pixels right. I'm using Windows 7 and am very happy with it.
on August 4, 2014
These are good for the price. I was able to mount then to a universal desk mount. The power button is not the best but for the price I would get these again if I needed screens.
on September 19, 2014
Was a little worried buying a brand I haven't heard of before, much less used, but I was pleasantly surprised! Came very well packaged and have a great display. The colors are vivid, bright and sharp. I'm a graphic designer and am very happy with this screen!
on August 11, 2014
Hard to beat for the price. Video quality's nothing special and I still haven't figured out how to turn down the brightness (buttons not working or the nut in front of the screen?), but it seems sturdily built and my computer recognized it without any problem.