BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Hansgrohe 31073821 Metris C Widespread Faucet, Brushed Nickel
Color: Brushed Nickel|Change

on July 15, 2016
Be careful of dimensions when selecting a Hansgrohe faucet. These (and Grohe as well) have rather wide faucet necks that don't fit some sinks. The holes in my sink were only 1/8" too small but that's all it takes. Check the dimensional drawings to make sure it will fit with the sink you've selected.
on April 17, 2014
I looked at a lot of faucets before deciding on the Hansgrohe Metris C, and I'm pleased I picked this one. I like the way it looks: classic and elegant, yet modern. I like the way it feels when I turn it on and off. Some might think the price excessive. I might have thought so, too -- if I hadn't bought it to replace a cheaper faucet that fell apart after about six months. As the saying goes, the cheap can be expensive. This Hansgrohe looks great, functions well, and I'd expect it to last a long time.
on October 13, 2013
Nice looking faucet, works just as it should. The only issue I run into was with the install. I am not sure if this was simply the plumber mistake (unfortunately I did not choose the most skilled plumber in the world!) of if it can be hard to get the installation right... Anyway, after the initial installation the bottom part of the faucet was not touching the top of the sink and you could see the hole on top of the sink. I asked the plumber to correct that and they got it right the second time. So again, I am not quite sure whether it is difficult to install this piece or if the plumber that did the job for me is really not that good. other than this initial issue great looking and functional faucet.
on March 6, 2017
Great style. A pleasure to use everyday.
on December 9, 2014
Looks great, installed fairly easy, my only complaint is that the drain pull is not long enough to attach to my drain. I had to add an extension.
on April 22, 2017
bought three ..very pleased
on March 22, 2014
I am very pleased with the design of the faucet. It looks great and works well. Thought the price was excessive though.
on December 15, 2013
Love it!!! Very clean and elegant looking. Plumber said it was easy to install, but he's a plumber. Not sure how a regular person would do
on September 2, 2013
Excellent price and will be installed this week. Would purchase again. Packed properly and the right chrome that we wanted for our bathroom
on October 12, 2014
Great product and price. Looks great in the bathroom. Nice buy I live the way it looks in my bathroom.