Hanskin Pore Cleansing Oil, Gentle Blackhead Cleanser and Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin [PHA] (10.14 oz)
Enhance your purchase
|Scent||Citrus, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Tea Tree, Apricot, Rosemary, Aloe Vera, Orange|
About this item
- WHAT IS HANSKIN: Please note that we are on a new updating progress on our packaging and labels. Please do not be confused when you get a slightly different design and note that the product is sent correctly. Here at Hanskin, we specialize in simple and multi-tasking skincare that gives you effective results backed by breakthrough science. As a division of CELLTRION, a global leader in pharmaceutical innovation, Hanskin promises the best in skincare technology, performance, and quality
- 2-IN-1 PORE CLEANSING OIL: Lightly exfoliate and help keep blackheads and dead skin at bay with naturally derived plant oils that melt off dirt and sebum from pores. This cleanser also works to remove makeup by lifting away oils and impurities leaving your skin feeling purified and smooth after every use.
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES [PHA]: Formulated with polyhydroxy acids (PHA) a gentle type of acid perfect for sensitive skin types, this 2 in 1 cleansing oil and blackhead treatment exfoliates and rinses away makeup at the same time. PHA molecule structures treat weak and sensitive skin types by melting away impurities gently from the skin.
- NOURISHING INGREDIENTS: This cleansing oil is formulated with a soothing blend of tea tree oil that helps fight and control breakouts while jojoba, olive, grape seed oils and aloe vera extract maintains skin hydration levels all day long.
- HOW TO USE: Begin with dry hands and a dry face. Add 1-2 pumps into the palm of your hard and massage gently onto your face in circular motion, including the delicate eye area. Add water on the face to emulsify the oil and massage to help dissolve surface impurities and makeup. Rinse off with warm water thoroughly.
Consider a similar item
Customers also search
Here at Hanskin, we specialize in simple and multi-tasking skincare that gives you effective results backed by breakthrough science.
As a division of CELLTRION, a global leader in pharmaceutical innovation, Hanskin promises the best in skincare technology, performance, and quality.
Hanskin Pore Cleansing Oil [PHA]
Gentle Blackhead Cleanser and Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin
Formulated with polyhydroxy acids (PHA), a gentle type of acid perfect for sensitive skin types, this 2-in-1 cleansing oil and blackhead treatment exfoliates and rinses away makeup at the same time. PHA molecule structures treat weak and sensitive skin types by melting away impurities gently from the skin.
- Remove Makeup
- Eliminates Blackheads
- Clean Pores
Light Coverage and Handling
Reveal a smooth, clean and moisturized complexion with this 2-in-1 Pore Cleansing Oil + exfoliator! This gentle cleanser clears pores, cleanses makeup and removes dead skin cells. Sticks to skin without feeling heavy. It’s tough on dirt, gentle on skin!
Great Makeup Remover
Activating elements of natural plant in safflower and orange oil extract enhance the defense of your skin, thoroughly removing toxins deep inside your pores. Oil with substances similar to sebum cleanses skin by gently melting sebum and blackheads.
Perfect for Sensitive Skin
Hanskin Pore Cleansing Oil is formulated with polyhydroxy acids and cleansing oil, that is ideal for sensitive skin. It’s smooth, rich, texture sinks into your skin to dissolve impurities, unclog pores and remove makeup, all without upsetting your skin or stripping it of its natural moisture. (PHA/300ml)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.56 x 2.68 x 2.2 inches; 10.56 Ounces
- UPC : 191752014572
- ASIN : B07GYM1DPM
- Best Sellers Rank: #23,004 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #615 in Facial Cleansing Products
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: it actually works great at removing clogged pores. I've used it again after my skin cleared and have not broken out since.
Dec. 29, 2021: Update: Some of oils are essential oils, so might be a problem if you are sensitive to fragrances and/or essential oils. That said, I am fragrance sensitive, but I have never had a problem with this cleansing oil because it is a wash off product. I still love this product!
Top reviews from other countries
Así que estoy encantada. Además dura muchísimo, con un solo pump tienes suficiente para toda la cara.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.