Hanvex HDCQ12 12ft 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC Plug Power Adapter Extension Cable, 20AWG Cord for 12V CCTV Wireless IP Camera, LED, Car, More
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Hanvex 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC Plug Extension Cord, Male to Female
- Cable Specs - 12ft, 20AWG, UL 2468 (UL Component)
- Connectors - Female: 2.1mm x 5.5mm jack. Male: 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel plug. Spring locked tip for solid connection.
- For DC power - Recommended up to 36 volt, max load 3 amp or less
- This cable will only work with power adapter with 2.1mm x 5.5mm plug and not other sizes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DC Power Extension cable for power supply with 2.1mm x 5.5mm size barrel plug.
Application: Commonly used for LED signage, CCTV security surveillance camera, security DVR, lighting, car, boat, monitors, printers, sensors, external hard drives, audio mixing and recording equipment, and more.
For 12 volt or 24 volt CCTV Surveillance Camera - Please check the plug size of the power adapter of your system. Many of the 12 volt and some of the 24 volt power supply uses 2.1mm x 5.5mm size plugs, but not all. Not recommended for 5 volt indoor camera system (very likely different plug size)
1. Plug Size - Please check your device by measuring the barrel plug of the power adapter. This cable will only accept 2.1mm (inside diameter) x 5.5mm (outside diameter) plugs.
2.1mm x 5.5mm plugs are commonly used for 9v, 12v, and 24v power adapter. However, not all such power adapter uses 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel plug. Please check the plugs size before purchase.
2. 20AWG - This cable is recommended for maximum load of 3 amp or less. For application such as multiple LED light strip/connection, that requires more amp a thicker gauge cable such as 18AWG wire is recommended. (The lower the AWG number, the thicker the wire)
***Disclaimer*** - This unit uses UL component (UL2468 cable) to ensure high quality product. However, the entire unit is NOT UL-listed nor is it UL tested.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So all in all I am happy, only reason i docked them a star is because it came in a cheap zip lock back and messily looped, so I feel it was a return that got sent out as new... But since it works and I need it, ill keep it.
I had a little issue getting this to work with my DC plug. Apparently, even a very small difference in the inner or outer diameter of manufacturer represents a struggle getting these parts does come together cleanly.
The lamp I was trying to extend though wiring on did not absolutely conform to this device. It was a little bit of a hard push and struggle to get them together. The end result worked. Just be aware, although they all look the same, very small differences make a struggle and getting the adapters to fit
However, when you connect the power cord and extension cable, there is a space between the power jack and the extension cable adapter. Therefore, it is recommended to use only indoors. If you are going to extend the power cord outdoors, you will need to apply adequate waterproofing.