- 100% Synthetic
- Upper Material: waxed nubuck
- Waterproofing: Gore-Tex membrane
- Sole: VibramAA Fuora
- Claimed Weight: [single, size 8] 1 lb 12.9 oz
- Recommended Use: trekking, hiking, backpacking
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Walking shoe:
- Category: mountain boots
- Type: hiking shoes
- season: Whole Year Product
- Shoe Material:
- waterproof: yes
- Over material Type: Suede
- Over material: Waxed Nubuck
- Inner lining type: cloth
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX
- Sole Type: Vibram soles
- Sole: Vibram Fuora
- Shoe Accessories:
- Closing system: laces
- Hook Fixing: yes
- Crampons: partly crampon-fixed
- Weight per Pair: 1750 g
- Weight 1 shoe: 875 g
- product specific size information: Normal Cut
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 13 x 5 inches; 1.93 Pounds
- Item model number : 2303
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : May 12, 2014
- Manufacturer : Hanwag
- ASIN : B007VCWJDG
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 4, 2019
Originally bought for a weekend in St. Mortiz to for a number of activates such as snow hiking and sledding down the mountain and after each activity my feet were completely dry and i was warm wearing normal training socks. Next was a hiking trip through wales scaling mountains and going out into the wilderness and I'm so glad i used these boots. my friends bought cheaper ones that leaked and didn't offer no where near as much protection as these.
They are water proof right up to the top due to the tongue directly connecting to the outer boot. the are study boots with a heavy duty rubber sole but cushioned.
I was reluctant at first due to the price but they are worth every penny and will only buy Hanwag boots from now on.