Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Tuesday, June 13
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
June 14 - 15
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.92 shipping
94% positive over last 12 months
Hape Quadrilla Race to the Finish Marble Run Blocks, Multicolor
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
90 days FREE. Terms apply.
90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited. Included with purchase of an eligible product. You will receive an email with signup instructions. Renews automatically. New subscribers only. Terms apply. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Purchase options and add-ons
- SET INCLUDES: Includes 9 distributor blocks, 2 curve rails, a spiral twist, 4 height adjusters, 4 stabilizer rings, 3 accelerators, 2 hole shutters, 30 marbles, a windmill spinner and a universal clamp. The windmill spinner can be attached to any rail with the enclosed clamp.
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Use the building ideas from the included instructions or your own imagination and engineering vision to build different marble rollercoaster constructions with this Vertigo wooden building set.
- INTERACTIVE MARBLE RUN: Provides quality time for the whole family to play together and enhances parent-child interaction and bonding.
- STEAM DEVELOPMENT: This is a perfect racing toy that will encourage children’s spatial thinking, problem solving capabilities and team work skills, but also aid their STEAM development.
- SAFE TO PLAY WITH: All Hape products are manufactured with high quality materials and finished with non-toxic child-safe paints making them extremely durable
Consider a similar item
Special offers and product promotions
- 90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited. Included with purchase of an eligible product. You will receive an email with signup instructions. Renews automatically. New subscribers only. Terms apply. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Frequently bought together
Corporate History Hape Holding AG was established in Germany in 1986 by Peter Handstein. Today Hape is a renowned high-end toy designer, manufacturer and distributor with offices located in Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, North America, Netherlands, Mainland China and Hong Kong. As of January 2021, Hape has over 30 subsidiaries and investment affiliates positioned around the globe. Product Description The Race to the Finish is designed as a beginner's set. Drop two marbles into the top and watch as they race down different paths to the bottom. It provides endless creative building possibilities and encourages spatial thinking and problem solving. Each of the seven different color blocks has a different function, and it's the world's only kinetic marble run. All Quadrilla marble run sets are crafted with heirloom quality birch and rubber wood for long-lasting marble racing fun. Every Quadrilla marble run is different and provides a combination of a great mix of spins, drops, seesaws, and speed that will have marbles going every which way! As with every Hape Quadrilla Marble Run Construction Sets, it combines easily with other Hape Quadrilla products for expansion and unique combinations that will enhance your child's play experience. Specifications Package Dimensions: 14.17 x 13.78 x 3.15 inches, 3.52 pounds Recommended Age: 4Y and Up Material and Finishes Durable child safe paint finishes, and solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love for years to come. Hape products are made almost exclusively from wood and natural products which are sourced form sustainably harvested forests. All Hape products sold in North America meet or exceed all applicable safety standards. Wooden Toy Maintenance Method The surface of the product is made of safe and water-based paint, which does not need to be disinfected. It can be dissolved in water. Do not use alcohol to wipe, do not wash, just wipe gently with a dry and wet cloth!
4 years up
From the manufacturer
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was some minor damage to the big spiral piece we got, but some super glue fixed it right up.
I'd recommend a plastic bin or something to store the pieces.