Hape - Your Body - 5-Layer Wooden Puzzle, Girl
|Price:||$15.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Age-appropriate design is perfect for starting conversations
- Each of the five layers focuses on a different system that exists within the human body (skeletal, respiratory, digestive, muscular, and integumentary/skin)
- Promotes a deeper understanding of biology and human bodies
- Recommended for ages 24 months and up
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
I am about to email the company and ask them about it, because it is such a glaring error in what would otherwise be a very educational puzzle. For the age range it is geared to, this would be a first introduction to the inside structures of the body, and so to have that first introduction be wrong seems very unfair!
Apart from that it is a nicely made puzzle. I haven't given it to my daughter yet but I am sure she will love it.
1. Nothing is labeled.
2. The mouth has no detail, just weird pink and purple stripes. I don't know why they didn't just draw a tongue.
3. It's not in order, in my non-professional opinion I would have much rather seen the organs at the bottom, then skeleton, muscles, exc..... So I would be able to better explain to her that her ribs are over her heart and lungs to protect them and her skull is there to protect her brain. But ehh...
It is a good size. It's tall and slender the pieces are also a good size so if one is dropped it is findable.
So in conclusion if you are looking for a puzzle that is educational themed this is a good buy, if you are looking for something actually educational I recommend getting one of those 3D model kits you see in doctors offices in my non-professional opinion.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this puzzle. My 2 year old plays with this puzzle and I like to point out the different body parts and teach her the names. Read morePublished 4 months ago by N. Min
For a toy that is supposed to be a "girl-empowering" toy, you'd think they'd have different options than just a little blond girl??? Am I right? Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I love this puzzle and so does my curious 4 year old!Published 7 months ago by Danielle Millinghausen
Fantastic! My 2 year old has become so adept at this puzzle. An amazing challenge and it introduces kids to muscles, bones, organs and the body generally.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Really cool learning tool. My girls a bit young for this (22 months), but they still have fun pulling the pieces out and "trying" to put them back. Read morePublished 8 months ago by A. Minton
Far and away my daughter's favorite puzzle over the last 3 years! When she was 2, she was interested in how the body works, so I bought this for her. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amanda K.
We love having this puzzle at the office. It's a great addition to any midwife's waiting room.Published 9 months ago by Darlene Scrivner
Great quality teaching puzzle; can be used for body safety and anatomy. This puzzle is challenging and informative.Published 9 months ago by Jennifer
I bought this puzzle for my granddaughter. She is 6 and I knew it would be too young for her. But, there is still a lot to learn about anatomy. Read morePublished 11 months ago by A. Smith