- File Size: 1514 KB
- Print Length: 162 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Health Works Publishing; 1 edition (June 1, 2007)
- Publication Date: June 1, 2007
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002QHVW52
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,779,106 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1330 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Pain Management
- #2766 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Pain Management
- #6922 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
|Print List Price:||$15.95|
Save $5.96 (37%)
Happy Back Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm an incredibly practical person who tends to dismiss a lot of DIY healing suggestions. When I saw myself on almost every page, I knew this book was for me. I had to laugh at myself a little, as I was making many of the common mistakes Dr Fuller points out, including how I was vacuuming and shoveling snow.
I had no specific injury to set my general discomfort in motion but have a stockpile of reasons for stress and anxiety in my life, not to mention sitting at a desk in front of a computer for 8-9 hours a day. If you add on the high impact of running 20-30 miles a week, back discomfort was not a stranger to me. After I implemented many of the exercises in the book, I find my back hurts less, I have more energy, and feel more relaxed.
None of the suggestions were unreasonable for someone to do on their own or overly time-consuming. If you have time to watch your favorite show on TV in the evening, at the same time, you could do many of the exercises suggested. These simple stretches and easy changes to the ergonomics of your workspace and other areas of your daily living result in big changes in how you feel.