Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on December 11, 2011
I couldn't imagine how a story about a boy who ages a year every day (in book one), could turn into a complete series. But yet in this third and final installment, the story evolves and comes to fruition.

What I loved most about this third and final book is the weaving of characters. It's no longer Cameron's story. Rowe allowed us to catch a glimpse of all of the secondary characters introduced in the previous two books, because by this time, it's not just about Cameron, but the world.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of reading Happy Birthday #3 after I had already applied mascara... Yup, expect a few more waterworks towards the end.
on January 17, 2014
Think you will find this very interesting. Be sure to read the first two then. This one. A different kind of story then I usually read but I did enjoy them. A little strange in some ways but kept me intrigued and couldn't put it down. A must read!!
on May 21, 2015
Great book
on March 1, 2012
Reading this book was a nice to spend a couple of relaxing evenings. Its nothing heavy or deep, just light, fluffy fun.