Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on April 19, 2013
All I have to say it "Thank Goodness for Dr Seuss". Everyone who has ever read a Dr. Seuss book (who hasn't?) is gonna love this one too. Great birthday gift for any child (young or old).
on March 21, 2012
I purchased the "Happy Birthday to You" book/app by Dr. Seuss for my Kindle Fire. It is perfect because my son and I can either read the book ourselves OR we can pick from two options where the book is read to us: First, we can do AUTO-READ, where the book is read to us (female voice) from start to finish. Second, we can do READ TO ME, where the book is read to us page by page. Meaning a page is read and the reader doesn't continue until we manually swipe to the next page. This option is fun because you can hit difficult things on the screen that will make noise or tell you what is in the picture.

I would never replace reading to my son myself or have him read to me, but I particularly like this app because some Dr. Seuss books have some crazy words that I sometimes have a heck of a time pronouncing. This app makes it a little bit easier for me! Plus, when we are in the car for more than 30 minutes, my son asks for my Kindle and he will listen to a few of these Dr. Seuss books/apps. It keeps him occupied and happy instead of asking "are we there yet?"! Yeah!
on March 28, 2015
Love it....bought it for my grandson on his birthday just to go with the theme, everyone in the family enjoyed it!
on April 28, 2013
This is one of my favorite childhood stories by Dr. Seuss! The digital book offered some fun sound effects and graphics that took me back. The only thing that I didn't care for with this story was the sound quality of the female voice actor-she sounded weird to me, but everyone may react differently to her actual voice and style of reading.
on March 8, 2014
Awesome book for my little one! I want him to feel special on his big day and this book helps!