Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 20, 2015
I was waiting for some sort of positivity in this book and it really doesn't have any...The little critter complains about his sister, church, dress clothes, little kids finding too many eggs, other kids finding eggs before him and not being able to eat chocolate for breakfast...then it says Happy Easter. If that sounds good to you then I'm sorry for the spoilers but chances are I just saved you from wasting money on this book.
25 people found this helpful
on April 27, 2017
We like Little Critter in our house but I really dislike this book. There is no story to it, just we got Easter baskets, we got dressed up, we went to church, we colored eggs.....etc, not very exciting for any age.
3 people found this helpful
on March 31, 2018
Mercer Mayer is great. The book is great. But I can't have the book in the same room with me it smells so bad. I mean it smells so bad even my husband thinks it stinks. The smell is toxic. You couldn't pay me to give this to my 6 mo old grandson. I tried hanging it outside to air out for 2 days with absolutely no results. Sending it back today!
on May 15, 2018
Better for older kids who don't believe in the Easter bunny anymore. I ordered this for little ones and ended up returning it, because it talks about how the parents hid the eggs not the Easter bunny. But otherwise a cute book, I usually love all the Little Critter books.
on March 10, 2017
Little Critter books are a childhood memory of mine. I'm so happy to purchase these for my 2.5 year old nephew so he can grow up with them too. It's a well made paperback book. Bright colors on the pages.
One person found this helpful
on April 16, 2018
I generally like the Little Critter series, but the story line for this book is weak and especially weak if you're a real Easter believer. There are better books in this series.
on April 4, 2018
Ordered this for my grandson for Easter and she loved it.
on March 31, 2018
Eggxactly what I wanted , lol
The kids love Mercer mayor books
on March 29, 2018
good price. exactly what I expected.
on June 3, 2017
Love Love Love Mercer Mayer books.