Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 20, 2015
I was waiting for some sort of positivity in this book and it really doesn't have any...The little critter complains about his sister, church, dress clothes, little kids finding too many eggs, other kids finding eggs before him and not being able to eat chocolate for breakfast...then it says Happy Easter. If that sounds good to you then I'm sorry for the spoilers but chances are I just saved you from wasting money on this book.
on April 17, 2017
Just LOVE Little Critter Books! Great illustration, and written so that the adult and kiddo can enjoy this sweet book!

ALWAYS AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on April 27, 2017
We like Little Critter in our house but I really dislike this book. There is no story to it, just we got Easter baskets, we got dressed up, we went to church, we colored eggs.....etc, not very exciting for any age.
on March 31, 2018
Mercer Mayer is great. The book is great. But I can't have the book in the same room with me it smells so bad. I mean it smells so bad even my husband thinks it stinks. The smell is toxic. You couldn't pay me to give this to my 6 mo old grandson. I tried hanging it outside to air out for 2 days with absolutely no results. Sending it back today!
on March 10, 2017
Little Critter books are a childhood memory of mine. I'm so happy to purchase these for my 2.5 year old nephew so he can grow up with them too. It's a well made paperback book. Bright colors on the pages.
on April 16, 2018
I generally like the Little Critter series, but the story line for this book is weak and especially weak if you're a real Easter believer. There are better books in this series.
on April 4, 2018
Ordered this for my grandson for Easter and she loved it.
on March 31, 2018
Eggxactly what I wanted , lol
The kids love Mercer mayor books
on April 10, 2018
Gave as a gift for Easter. Love these books!
on March 29, 2018
good price. exactly what I expected.