Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2017
We like Little Critter in our house but I really dislike this book. There is no story to it, just we got Easter baskets, we got dressed up, we went to church, we colored eggs.....etc, not very exciting for any age.
on March 10, 2017
Little Critter books are a childhood memory of mine. I'm so happy to purchase these for my 2.5 year old nephew so he can grow up with them too. It's a well made paperback book. Bright colors on the pages.
on June 9, 2017
My 20 yr old daughter grew up on Little critter so as an Easter present I gave this to her. She still loves to reminess of those young days and lovec this book.
on June 28, 2017
Purchased as a gift for my niece and nephew! Came very quickly and in great condition. I loved reading these when I was a little girl- I hope they enjoy them for years to come!
on May 30, 2017
Item received in perfect condition. Great bargain and my kids loved it. I have been reading this series since I was a child.
on April 7, 2017
Mercer mayer's books are too precious for words.
on June 3, 2017
Love Love Love Mercer Mayer books.
on June 2, 2017
always love little critter
on April 17, 2017
Cute book! This author was one of my favorites growing up. My little guy loved it!
on May 4, 2017