Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 103 reviews
on March 20, 2015
I was waiting for some sort of positivity in this book and it really doesn't have any...The little critter complains about his sister, church, dress clothes, little kids finding too many eggs, other kids finding eggs before him and not being able to eat chocolate for breakfast...then it says Happy Easter. If that sounds good to you then I'm sorry for the spoilers but chances are I just saved you from wasting money on this book.
on May 20, 2016
i usually don't write reviews but this one was a big disappointment. I wasn't looking on buying specifically a religious Easter book... but this one (especially in the illustrations) really just 'complained' about the religious parts. I usually love these books but this one was such a downer..not just by dissing the religious parts of Easter but also by just outwardly complaining throughout the entire book (aside from the very last page where he eats candy). Not a good one at all. You wouldn't expect childrens books to be written so pessimistically. If getting ready for church, going to church, not being able to see in church, etc is a negative thing to the writer, then maybe they shouldn't have written about it and strictly made it about easter bunnies and eggs. This is supposed to be a childrens book!!
review image review image review image
on April 17, 2017
Just LOVE Little Critter Books! Great illustration, and written so that the adult and kiddo can enjoy this sweet book!

ALWAYS AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on June 7, 2017
I found it odd that the Christmas book mentioned nothing of church, but the entire Easter one revolves around their day at church. Not being religious myself, I was disappointed a d wish it mentioned it in the description.
on April 27, 2017
We like Little Critter in our house but I really dislike this book. There is no story to it, just we got Easter baskets, we got dressed up, we went to church, we colored eggs.....etc, not very exciting for any age.
on March 10, 2017
Little Critter books are a childhood memory of mine. I'm so happy to purchase these for my 2.5 year old nephew so he can grow up with them too. It's a well made paperback book. Bright colors on the pages.
on June 9, 2017
My 20 yr old daughter grew up on Little critter so as an Easter present I gave this to her. She still loves to reminess of those young days and lived this book.
on June 28, 2017
Purchased as a gift for my niece and nephew! Came very quickly and in great condition. I loved reading these when I was a little girl- I hope they enjoy them for years to come!
on May 30, 2017
Item received in perfect condition. Great bargain and my kids loved it. I have been reading this series since I was a child.
on April 7, 2017
Mercer mayer's books are too precious for words.