Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 30, 2016
I bought this to put in my daughter's Easter Basket (shes 4). I bought it thinking it was similar to the other story line...of giving a mouse a cookie, and then seeing the chain of events afterwards. But this is not that. It's just the same mouse, but that's it. Maybe it says that on the description, but I didn't see it. My daughter still enjoyed the book. It was just a short read...So just so others are aware...if you're expecting that storyline, this is not the same. But it was great for her basket and we've already read it 10 times (so she must like it). =)
My 2 1/2 year old twins love the Mouse books and when I saw this book, I had to get it. It's perfect for young children because it has a simple and easy to follow storyline. The board book is great because it's sturdy and should withstand the toddler years. I like the story because it combines an Easter egg hunt with colors and counting. Each page has one or two sentences and points out a different color and number of eggs. I highly recommend this book to any Mouse fan!
on May 2, 2016
My toddler (almost 2 yr old boy) is really into books and this one is his newest favorite. I always have to read it at least twice in a row!
It is a well made board book with nice pictures and colors. It's not too busy but very detailed. And there is a nice surprise at the end when we discover just WHO has been hiding these eggs all over the house! haha
on May 28, 2017
Cute book to address numbers and colors. Detailed illustrations though some parts of drawings are recycled from other mouse books. My kids enjoyed this sturdy board book.

I rely heavily on Amazon reviews when making purchases so I try to be as forthright and thorough as possible. If you found this review helpful, please indicate so below.
on April 11, 2017
This is not written the way most of the other mouse/moose etc. books are written. He basically finds different numbers of different colored eggs. Its probably a cuter book for 2 year olds but my 4 year old was disappointed with the lack of silly shenanigans that the mouse usually gets into. Just a heads up in case anyone is buying it for the reason I wanted it. But overall it is still a cute,basic book for little kids/toddlers.
on March 22, 2018
I love the mouse books, so this was an easy decision when Easter came around. But, this particular mouse story lacks the charm and wit of the other stories. It's the same character, but a very short read that mostly focuses on colors and counting. It's seems like an attempt to make an "Easter" purchase option without putting much effort into any story line. It's fine, and the illustrations are cute, but for me it's a "borrow" book, not a "must buy" book.
on March 14, 2017
My 6 month old loves these mouse books! We've been getting him one for every holiday. They are so cute! (And not too many words, some longer books he gets bored with before we can finish. But these are perfect!)
on August 4, 2016
This book is more of a picture book then a story really. That being said, babies do like to look at stuff! I got this for my nephew and I am sure he enjoyed it... I can't be sure as he doesn't talk yet :p

Now this isn't no If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, from when I was a lil kid but hey I think it's worth the money to get your kid/relative!
The book is cute over all, but it doesn't feel as complete as other books in the series. I do like that it works a bit on color with the littles though. All in all, a nice addition to the series, but I would have liked a little more.
on April 16, 2018
This is a board book so I didn't expect it to have the depth of the other "mouse" books but I was disappointed that it didn't have more substance to it. The story was OK and of course the art work is super but I was just a little disappointed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse