Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Happy Easter, Mouse!
Format: Board book|Change

My 2 1/2 year old twins love the Mouse books and when I saw this book, I had to get it. It's perfect for young children because it has a simple and easy to follow storyline. The board book is great because it's sturdy and should withstand the toddler years. I like the story because it combines an Easter egg hunt with colors and counting. Each page has one or two sentences and points out a different color and number of eggs. I highly recommend this book to any Mouse fan!
on May 2, 2016
My toddler (almost 2 yr old boy) is really into books and this one is his newest favorite. I always have to read it at least twice in a row!
It is a well made board book with nice pictures and colors. It's not too busy but very detailed. And there is a nice surprise at the end when we discover just WHO has been hiding these eggs all over the house! haha
on March 30, 2016
I bought this to put in my daughter's Easter Basket (shes 4). I bought it thinking it was similar to the other story line...of giving a mouse a cookie, and then seeing the chain of events afterwards. But this is not that. It's just the same mouse, but that's it. Maybe it says that on the description, but I didn't see it. My daughter still enjoyed the book. It was just a short read...So just so others are aware...if you're expecting that storyline, this is not the same. But it was great for her basket and we've already read it 10 times (so she must like it). =)
on August 4, 2016
This book is more of a picture book then a story really. That being said, babies do like to look at stuff! I got this for my nephew and I am sure he enjoyed it... I can't be sure as he doesn't talk yet :p

Now this isn't no If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, from when I was a lil kid but hey I think it's worth the money to get your kid/relative!
on April 11, 2017
This is not written the way most of the other mouse/moose etc. books are written. He basically finds different numbers of different colored eggs. Its probably a cuter book for 2 year olds but my 4 year old was disappointed with the lack of silly shenanigans that the mouse usually gets into. Just a heads up in case anyone is buying it for the reason I wanted it. But overall it is still a cute,basic book for little kids/toddlers.
on March 14, 2017
My 6 month old loves these mouse books! We've been getting him one for every holiday. They are so cute! (And not too many words, some longer books he gets bored with before we can finish. But these are perfect!)
on April 24, 2017
It's a Mouse book about Easter eggs and their different colors and helping out the Easter bunny! What more need I say? If your child likes the other books in the Mouse series, he/she will like this one, too. Nothing religious in it, strictly the secular celebration with bunny, baskets, and eggs. My grandsons loved it.
on May 28, 2017
Cute book to address numbers and colors. Detailed illustrations though some parts of drawings are recycled from other mouse books. My kids enjoyed this sturdy board book.

I rely heavily on Amazon reviews when making purchases so I try to be as forthright and thorough as possible. If you found this review helpful, please indicate so below.
on March 27, 2015
I bought this for my grandson for Easter. I love the Mouse series so was confident in ordering it. I looked through it when it arrived, though, and was so disappointed by the tiny illustrations. The story is cute but the pictures are what holds my 1-year old grandson's attention--or not.
on May 10, 2017
Nothing is too good for my two year old granddaughter. When she visits me she goes right for my book bin and takes out the Happy Easter Mouse book. This book is tailored for Abby's age group.