Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 224 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 240 reviews
on March 30, 2016
I bought this to put in my daughter's Easter Basket (shes 4). I bought it thinking it was similar to the other story line...of giving a mouse a cookie, and then seeing the chain of events afterwards. But this is not that. It's just the same mouse, but that's it. Maybe it says that on the description, but I didn't see it. My daughter still enjoyed the book. It was just a short read...So just so others are aware...if you're expecting that storyline, this is not the same. But it was great for her basket and we've already read it 10 times (so she must like it). =)
My 2 1/2 year old twins love the Mouse books and when I saw this book, I had to get it. It's perfect for young children because it has a simple and easy to follow storyline. The board book is great because it's sturdy and should withstand the toddler years. I like the story because it combines an Easter egg hunt with colors and counting. Each page has one or two sentences and points out a different color and number of eggs. I highly recommend this book to any Mouse fan!
on May 2, 2016
My toddler (almost 2 yr old boy) is really into books and this one is his newest favorite. I always have to read it at least twice in a row!
It is a well made board book with nice pictures and colors. It's not too busy but very detailed. And there is a nice surprise at the end when we discover just WHO has been hiding these eggs all over the house! haha
on August 4, 2016
This book is more of a picture book then a story really. That being said, babies do like to look at stuff! I got this for my nephew and I am sure he enjoyed it... I can't be sure as he doesn't talk yet :p

Now this isn't no If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, from when I was a lil kid but hey I think it's worth the money to get your kid/relative!
on March 27, 2015
I bought this for my grandson for Easter. I love the Mouse series so was confident in ordering it. I looked through it when it arrived, though, and was so disappointed by the tiny illustrations. The story is cute but the pictures are what holds my 1-year old grandson's attention--or not.
on March 14, 2017
My 6 month old loves these mouse books! We've been getting him one for every holiday. They are so cute! (And not too many words, some longer books he gets bored with before we can finish. But these are perfect!)
on October 1, 2016
This was a gift I had sent to my granddaughter for Easter. I was told she enjoys the book. Other than that since I have not seen the book myself I cannot give a more detailed review. I chose the book based on other reviews. I am a product reviewer and I would like to invite you to follow my reviews. To do so just click "follow". Also, please click "yes" if this review helped you decide to purchase or not to purchase this product. I review several items each week from baby items and electronics to lawn and garden, kitchen gadgets to clothing and everything in between. My reviews are truthful and my own (good or bad). I take the selling price into consideration when writing my reviews. If an item sells for $5, I will review the use and quality for a $5 item, I won't compare it to a similar $20 item. That would not be fair. However if any product does not meet my expectations I will honestly state why.
on March 13, 2017
Love it!!!
on May 5, 2016
This book is boring. Hard to make exciting when i read the 3 words on each page to my 3 month old. Definitely not my first choice to read to her.
on April 18, 2016
Lol... It broke after 18 days.... Worked well until we hit 450* then it just died. It smelled so bad when it was in the oven. like something was burning.
review image