Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,257 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,796 reviews
on January 28, 2017
I know set-up is important, but it moved a little slowly in the beginning. I didn't watch it 'til the end.
on June 4, 2017
Cute graphics and songs but tried to watch it with a 3 year old and was too tedious for either of us to finish.
on March 13, 2017
I would love to use this film as a teaching tool. It is a beautiful example of diversity, peace and 'harmony', to say nothing of the obvious entertainment factors and talented actors. I did read one review here discussing the one sided viewpoint of the fishing industries being 'all bad'. I hadn't thought or heard of that before. Thanks to the person who brought that to my attention, but if that is the only negative here, I say it is still a work in progress and I will now do my part to work on that attitude, too. At the musical crescendo where every creature in the film comes together to save lives, are the "goose pimples" scenes. If taught quietly and correctly it can bring the thoughts in the watcher's minds to possibly newly elevated heights. 5 stars from me.
on December 25, 2016
So cute! Great music and dancing. My 2 year old daughter loves to dance to it.
on January 5, 2017
Cute movie. My 1 year old daughter enjoyed it, as did I even after she fell asleep.
on April 15, 2017
J'adore HD était mieux que bleu ray
on April 6, 2017
I saw it when I was a kid, and I continue to watch it now. I love the music and the concept. There are some sexual references, but I can tell you that as a child, they went right over my head (and my childhood friends were a group of boys 2-3 years older than me). Some of you all are being a bit oversensitive. Additionally, the movie didn't really portray humans as evil so much as ignorant to the consequences their actions cause. Which is true. Some people need to stop being so defensive and own up to the fact that humans are hurting the planet, and we're doing it quickly. And its good for your children to understand that actions have consequences that may not affect you directly, but certainly impact the planet where they, you know, live. We've heard the humans side of the overfishing issue, but this is from the point of view of the animals. I don't know how you want them to include human empathy in anymore ways than they already did. It didn't promote stopping fishing everywhere - just off the coasts of Antarctica. It teaches kids that being different isn't a bad thing; if you're okay with your kid watching Rudolph then you should be fine with your kid watching this. Also, not that being gay is an issue...but literally everyone in the movie was straight. If you think the main character was gay because he danced, there's a great deal of ignorance on your part. And if you think just because two men hug, they're gay...well, see above.
on January 2, 2017
I loved it!
on July 7, 2017
I have always loved this movie for the songs and the story line. My 5 yr old granddaughter loves it now.
on June 24, 2017
This Happy Feet Blu-ray disc did not work in any of my Blu-ray DVD players. My family and I are very disappointed. I wish I didn't get rid of the packaging before putting it with my other DVDs.