- File Size: 775 KB
- Print Length: 81 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 15, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00POD6OI0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,910 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Happy, Healthy, and Prepared: Top Tips From the Hosts of The Survival Mom Radio Network Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Home & Family
Growing and Preserving Food
Prepping & survival
My favorite sections in the book talks about structured routines providing security for children, and sharing reading tips for success. I like how the author shares many links for the reader to follow along with appropriate podcasts that go with the subject matter. Because I have always pretty much grown my own food, and love cooking and sewing, the book is a huge hit with me. This style of writing is a new approach for me, sharing podcasts with the reader. I enjoyed being a part of The Survival Mom Radio Network. 5/5 stars. Recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Safety & First Aid
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Safety & First Aid