Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

Happy Holidays From Sesame Street!: 3-DVD Gift Col
Format: DVD|Change

on June 27, 2017
as advertised
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
These collection of three Sesame Street classics is a great deal, not only because all three DVD's are great, but because each is an hour long. The DVD's include "Elmo's World: Happy Holidays," which teaches about holidays around the world and exposes kids to different traditions and customs, "Elmo Saves Christmas," which shows what the world would be like if Christmas was everyday, and the Sesame Street classic, "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" with all the memorable songs such as "Keep Christmas With You," "I Hate Christmas," and the wonderful "I Believe in Miracles".

These titles will appeal not only to kids, but are also fun for grownups to watch. It adds to the holiday spirit to have some Christmas DVD's that you only bring out that time of year. Two thumbs up for this collection!
on April 14, 2015
My friend whom I had purchased this for loves it, and I for one loved watching "Sesame Street" while growing up as a child of the late 1980s and early 1990s. I always enjoy viewing and watching the worldwide famous popular Christmas holiday film and/or movie, which so happens to be none other than "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" each and every single solitary year while during the holiday season! It takes me right back to my childhood!
on December 9, 2009
I highly recommend this collection for Elmo lovers. Both my girls love(d) Elmo and he is at his best in 2 of these DVDs. The third "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" is a treat for me! Sesame Street is as I remember it. Brings back memories of my childhood. Naturally the DVDs fell into little hands and my favorite one was broken. I ordered a replacement to have my full set again. I have pulled this DVD collection out for probably 3 years in a row and I have gotten my money's worth for sure!
on April 27, 2016
My niece cannot get enough of Elmo. This is fun to watch with the little ones
on December 19, 2009
Happy Holidays From Sesame Street is a must have if you have small children in the house. In fact, even my "big kids" who grew up watching Sesame Street still love to watch Chrismas Eve on Sesame Street every year, it has become a tradition. Now my grandchildren love to watch all the action from Sesame Street and these Christmas CD's have been a hit at grandma's house this year.
on January 18, 2007
Three Sesame street movies. No redundancy between the movies. One is a nice old school movie and the other two involve Elmo. One being an Elmo movie and one being a giant Holiday themed "Elmo's world". They did a good job of trying to make kids aware of other cultures and how they celebrate Christmas. For us, it was a nice alternative to our kids wanting to watch cartoons and it got them into the spirit of the holidays.
on December 14, 2012
It came in about 5 days in a nice packaging. My daughter loved this, the only one she did not like was the last disc witch has no Elmo in it due to it being from a special before Elmo. Other than that she loves it so much she is about 16 months and just loves Elmo.
on November 25, 2011
The shows are very good. I hadn't seen Sesame Street Christmas Eve in decades. I wanted to bring it into my children's lives.

What I found interesting was I paid one amount for the DVD collection and upon receipt, the DVD in the Amazon box had a price tag on it for $6 less than I paid via Amazon. Really?
on January 3, 2016