Happy Lunchboxes 4-compartment Leak Proof Bento Lunch Box Containers for Adults - Set of 4 (Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LEAK-RESISTANT: Outer seal is leak-resistant but inner compartments are not leak- proof: Arrange liquids vertically in the large compartment for best results, with large compartment pointing down. Durable and won't crack. Soft, easy-open lid. These BPA free food storage, snapware, tubaware style snack containers are the perfect freezer organizer. Microwaveable, meal prep, storage solutions with snaplock lids, like ziploc containers, ideal for home, packed lunch, work lunches.
- ROOMY, COMPARTMENTS / INFINITE FOOD COMBINATIONS: Perfectly sized bento boxes for adults, at 8.5" x 2" x 8.5";. 1 large/3 small sections allow endless combinations of healthy, economical and portable food. No need for plates, easy clean food trays for busy on the go people. The separated food trays are great as a portions plate, portion control. Reusable and versatile, a useful, leakproof, take out boxes for all occasions.
- SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY: Made from FDA-approved, BPA-free high-quality polypropylene. Food-safe means no "off" taste and no plastic leaching into your food. No BPA, PVC or phthalates. Fun neon colored lids. The box dividers assist with meal prep and make them the perfect snack container. Storage of different foods is now made easy with the box dividers. Great as a salad container, with the leakproof outer seal. kids love them, boy or girl they are perfect containers for school lunches.
- EASY PORTION CONTROL. Pack just the right amount of food in each compartment without having to weigh or measure. Easy to separate foods! Clear bottoms let you see through without having to open the lid. The divided food trays are great as a portions plate, portion control has never been easier. Reusable and versatile, a useful, leak-proof, take out box for all occasions. Colorful, fun storage sets that let you live life to the max!
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Customer satisfaction is our prime concern! If for any reason, and at anytime, you are not 100% satisfied with your Happy Lunchboxes please contact us and we'll send you a replacement for free or issue a full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||eDayDeal||Amazon.com||SKUniverse||EPAuto Direct||New Tomorrow|
|Color||transparent, blue, green, purple, pink||Black||Classic||Green||Black||Blue|
|Item Dimensions||8.5 x 8.5 x 2 in||7.7 x 9.8 x 4.5 in||6.1 x 9.4 x 2 in||4.2 x 7 x 4.5 in||7.5 x 8.5 x 1.9 in||1.8 x 6.7 x 9 in|
Ready to Pack Your Kids and Family a Happy Meal?
Start with these colorful – as well as leak and crack resistant – Happy Lunchboxes!
These bento boxes for boys and girls are perfectly sized for their appetites.
Yes, you can get excited about lunch thanks to the new and improved bento lunch box for boys and girls.
Happy Lunchboxes is a bento lunch box that will help you create healthy meals on the go. The three compartments are perfect for “no touch” foods or just foods that you want to pack-and-go separately in one convenient lunchbox. Dieting and portion control are a snap with no food measuring or weighing. Those who need to keep their food separate due to allergies (gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, etc) have no worries with these four separate compartments.
Colorful neon-hued soft lids are easy to open and are the perfectly sized lunch boxes for men or women. Clear, see-through bottoms display your delicious, appealing foods inside. Don’t worry, pack happy! Made from eco-friendly, FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene No.5. there are no BPA, PVC or phthalates, so they’re food-safe and family-safe. Microwaveable, freezable and dishwasher safe (top rack).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The containers are a nice rigid plastic, and the lids are nice and flexible. The one issue i have with these, is the lids. Once in the they are washed in the dishwasher they warp slightly (yes top shelf only) so not only do they not store flat they are slightly more difficult to get on the containers! The other issue i have is the compartments aren't sealed off from all the others. Normally in our daily use, that is not a huge deal. They are normally stored flat. But when we take them in our coolers we have for our jet skis or any other cooler and they tilt the slightest bit, stuff does get in other compartments. Im not talking like whole bits or anything. Like if i put pineapple (drained for hours to mitigate cross contamination) in one compartment and tomatoes in another...the tomatoes are covered in pineapple juice!
Over all these are pretty perfect. I love them and they are 100 times more cost effective for what i use them for. They are sturdy (even when dropped) and well made!
I was looking for something that was easy for her to open on her own and this certainly is. The size is perfect for us, too. I brought it with me to the store when I went to purchase her lunch bag so I could be sure it would fit and had no trouble finding one at Walmart, that would also fit 2 drinks and a snack for snack time.
The lids did warp a little when washed on the top rack in the dish washer, but they were flexible to begin with so it didn't have any effect on the usability.
Also, I read the reviews here before I purchased and so was prepared not to pack wet foods because of the gap. I mostly pack baby carrots, grape tomatoes, grapes, and cherries so far and haven't had any issues with the moisture seeping through the gap under the lid between the compartments. I did pack cut strawberries one day, but put a piece of paper towel under them to absorb the moisture and it worked in containing it. When I pack it into the bag, I also make sure to put it verticals with the smaller compartments down just in case.
Despite those precautionary measures I take, I am happy with these Lunchboxes and will definitely buy again when these wear out (hopefully not for a long time!).
Everyone - kid, husband and myself appreciate how these are sized. The 3 compartments are perfect for all of us. and the tight seal works for yogurt and dips. Have not tried more "liquidy" foods.
I have run through dishwasher twice now and see no wear and tear like I have with other plastic boxes.