- File Size: 1809 KB
- Print Length: 178 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: ideapage; 1st edition (January 17, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 17, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E0ML5NK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,718,543 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $12.98 (77%)
Happy Mind Happy Life: How To Get Happy And Stay That Way For The Rest of Your Life Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
group situation. it also observes how the people in your life can have problem talk and whether their words
are upbeat positive of encouraging. if they are negative they are priming you to be negative or positive
priming you to be positive, this can be influenced through the peer groups, and like the saying goes, you can
tell a person about the company he keeps.
From real life experience the author has provided me some techniques that i will continue to use
in my own life to be happy and more successful! Thanks Don!
This book is rich with anecdotes, exercises, and resources for more reading. His voice is chatty and amusing; his invitations are easy to accept. It’s quick and entertaining reading, which sets it apart from most self-help books. Don’t be fooled by the title, which makes it sound easy. Schenk reminds us several times that though the principles are simple, the practice of changing the ways we think takes practice, lots of practice.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Emotions & Feelings
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Family