Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on October 24, 2011
I got this for my 3yr old for her birthday and she absolutely loves it! As a stuffed toy it's great. However, As a pillow, which it's supposed to turn in to at night to sleep on, it's not very good. First off, it's to bulky to be used as a pillow in the first place. My girl was very propped up and uncomfortable when she used it as a pillow. Also, if you don't stuff the little guy back into his house the right way, the sound box within the pillow get's pushed to the front making the pillow have a random hard spot. Like I said before, as a toy great! As a pillow, not so good.
on September 7, 2011
I purchased this for my daughter's birthday...she was so excited when she opened the box and as soon as we took the ladybug out of her house and put on the zipper there was a huge hole with the stuffing coming out.....my daughter began to scream and cry....this was very upsetting and really ruined the whole moment...luckily I also got her the unicorn which was fine. I am returning this item for exchange hopefully the next one will be intact. I posted video on youtube of the moment it happened.[...] Today is 9/13/11 I just received the replacement item from amazon and when we opened it, it also had a hole and you could clearly see the stuffing inside. My daughter really wants this and asked me to sew it closed. I won't be surprised if more holes start showing up I already saw one seam coming apart. Very unhappy with the quality of this item.
on April 23, 2012
Purchased for a Christmas gift. Very cute, looks exactly like the picture, does fold into it's house very easily (even for kids to do). Has a "doorbell" but when you push it, sounds like a creature mumbling rather than anything understandable (or a simple bell)... other than that, cute item!
on October 5, 2012
My daughter saw these on TV and just had to have one. We have several pillow pets and I like them becaue they can use them as pillows. When these are turned into their "home" they have a very large and hard zipper on it. She can't really use it as a pillow like the pillow pets. they are cute and fun to turn in and out, but don't expect to actually use as a pillow.
on February 8, 2013
Purchased for our gdaughter on her visit in July. She loved it and pushing the door bell was her favorite. Went home with her, that was a good sign....
on December 28, 2011
My daughter absolutely loves this happy napper. I gave it three stars for educational value because it does teach kids how to zip and use fine motor skills turning the pillow inside out. The pillow is made very well and is very durable; however, it is still very soft and comfortable to sleep with.
on April 22, 2013
this product is amazing. its easy for my daughter to transform from a ladybug to a housw. its great the doorbell works in ladybug mode. its not too babyish so my 10yr old is secure to use this as her nighttime buddy but not get teased if she sleeps over at a friends house. id give 10 stars if i could
on January 1, 2013
I didn't pay attention to the measurements...and was disappointed it wasn't a larger size napper. And the door bell was hard to locate. You had to feel around for it and basically push your finger down in it to make the sound. I can truly say my kids are enjoying it and love the fact they can turn it into a stuff animal.
on December 4, 2013
At such a low price, I wasn't expecting this to be as soft and well-made as it appears to be upon opening. Be advised, however,that the doorbell sound truly does sound like the voice they use for demons in the movies. It's "snore" could *maybe* be considered an insect sound, but after several snores, it's followed by a devilish whispering of "WOOCHA WANNA COLGATE?" And it is loud. I tried to find the sound somewhere on YouTube, but to no avail. If the item itself weren't so soft and clever, I'd rate it much lower. But I can definitely see the appeal of the toy - minus the demon sound. I think it's a good gift idea IF you can be there when it's opened and laugh in assurance about the sound and maybe mimic it like you were a bug or something (if the recipient is of younger age). I dunno. Good price, cool concept, kids love it, but yeah... demon voice.

Side note: I also purchased the unicorn, and it sounds much more like actual snoring, and it's really cute and just as soft and cuddly. If you're debating between the two, go with the unicorn.
on December 22, 2015
Cute gift. Except I did not know it made noise so when I pushed the button it snored. It was cute until the last part where it sounded all demonic! Lol I tried to look for an opening to remove the battery but it didn't have one . Other than that great gift lol.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.