Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on October 24, 2015
my daughter favorite stuffie since she got it. the noise it makes can be irritating but it's a very cut animal and for the most part my daughter keeps it as an animal so we don't hear it often
on February 16, 2017
My daughter is 5. She absolutely loves it and was excited to get it for Valentines Day.
on February 8, 2013
Purchased for our gdaughter on her visit in July. She loved it and pushing the door bell was her favorite. Went home with her, that was a good sign....
on December 14, 2013
My 2 year old loves it, of course, because she loves any stuffed animal. The photo shown looks like it is 2 separate pieces but the lady bug is attached to the house and you can stuff it in or out, but it does not detach. Just wanted to clarify that for others. It was a good price though, like under $7 so worth it for that.
on April 22, 2013
this product is amazing. its easy for my daughter to transform from a ladybug to a housw. its great the doorbell works in ladybug mode. its not too babyish so my 10yr old is secure to use this as her nighttime buddy but not get teased if she sleeps over at a friends house. id give 10 stars if i could
on January 1, 2013
I didn't pay attention to the measurements...and was disappointed it wasn't a larger size napper. And the door bell was hard to locate. You had to feel around for it and basically push your finger down in it to make the sound. I can truly say my kids are enjoying it and love the fact they can turn it into a stuff animal.
on December 6, 2013
Such a super cute stuffed animal. I purchases this for my great niece. I showed some friends the pic of this and they loved it so much they ordered two more. When it arrived I took it out of the packaging, very soft, the doorbell is adorable too. I can't wait to see hey face when she opens it!!
on April 25, 2016
Great toy. Take with me in the car. The child is playing or asleep on a pillow. Very helps us in traveling.
on December 20, 2013
The animal is soft and the colors very bright. I was disappointed as the door bell did not work on this. I ended up giving it away as it just was not worth my while sending it back. Disappointed. I would probably try the cow next time, we also ordered the dragon and he did work.
on July 19, 2016
i bought this for someone else i dont know how much they liked it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.