Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

• Happy
  • Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 592 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 664 reviews
on February 2, 2014
This is one of those songs that becomes part of your life's soundtrack. It's catchy, uplifting and makes you want to dance. It inspires a warmth and a sense of well-being that can change your perspective in an instant! Thank you Pharrell for this magical tune ....... it brings "Happy" ness!
on January 30, 2014
This is a great song! Pharrell Williams is my new favorite performer at the moment. His
accomplishments and Grammy noms/wins are impressive.
on January 16, 2014
When my daughter played this song for me we both jumped up and started dancing around the room. It's a contagiously feel-good song that touches your spirit.
on April 3, 2014
Typically, I work out about 2-3 times per week because I believe it is important to keep the body, mind and soul fit. For the longest, I have been jogging\running to Michael Jackson's song "Smooth Criminal." Thereafter, I tried Prince's song called "Let's go crazy." However, I discovered the tempo is somewhat inconsistent and probably more suited when utilizing the ellipitical machine. In any event, I recently received my copy of "Happy" by Pharrell WiIliams and it seems ideal for jogging or running.

Initially, the noted song begins @ a moderate and comfortable pace. Thereafter, "Pharrell" begins to repeat a catchy phrase - "Can't nothin bring me down......your love is too hot......." At this very moment, while jogging, the noted phrase signals you that it is time to change your attitude, increase your speed and intensity, and start running "full on."

Overall, "Pharrell's Happy song is great to listen to. However, if you need inspiration when working out (and I most certainly do), than I highly recommend that you add this song to your Ipod (or "Nano Shuffle" - this is what I used). And remember, good music is made to inspire you!
on May 10, 2014
As much as I love the song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams, I cannot help but feel like I was ripped off with this purchase. There is only the one song but this CD costs $11.03 which is more than I have paid recently for CDs that have 10 or more songs. This is totally unacceptable to me. I am returning this CD and hope, in leaving this review, that others will be saved having to pay to return this CD and wait for a refund. The song does make me happy but this CD does not!!
on May 7, 2017
This cd has two tracks. One is with Pharrell Williams singing the song and the next track is instrumental with some vocals added to sing along with you. This song does bring Happiness when you listen to it.
on March 19, 2017
Love the song,hate myself for not reading the description better.The Happy song with lyrics & one without,pretty pricey at $5 and some change.
on March 29, 2017
Bought this for my mom as a gift. She loves it. She listens to this everyday.
on January 12, 2015
Got this single for my car, when I'm driving and feel sad or lonely or just depressed..always makes me think of my sweet granddaughter that I don't get to see much..(not my decision!)...and the song does make me feel "happy"..I sing right along with it!
on April 23, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened up the LP, it's bright yellow. Instrumental on one side, and the single on the other. It plays at 45 RPM so you'll need to change that on your turntable.