Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

• Happy
  • Customer reviews

Happy
Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 26, 2017
Lotta $ for 2 songs
on March 29, 2017
Bought this for my mom as a gift. She loves it. She listens to this everyday.
on August 9, 2017
I love that song I played this one a lot too.
on April 23, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened up the LP, it's bright yellow. Instrumental on one side, and the single on the other. It plays at 45 RPM so you'll need to change that on your turntable.
on June 17, 2017
no problems
on June 5, 2017
Excellent
on May 31, 2015
CD only contains 2 cuts, the vocal, then musical version of happy. I'm not complaining though. The lyrics and Pharrell Williams' interpretation is excellent, happy, and fun. It's the first song up in my cars cd, a good start to a good day. I first heard it in a car commercial, it was so upbeat I googled it immediately to see who was that? I had never noticed Pharrell before, but he's sung with Snoop Dog and a few other people before he blew up with happy. It is happy.
on August 6, 2017
love it
on March 5, 2017
Thought it was going to be more than one song
on March 27, 2014
Honestly, if this song doesn't put a smile on your face and make your body move to the rhythm then you need to lighten up. Just tap your feel and kinda sway. I would dance in the street, on the sidewalk or anywhere else if I heard this song playing on the street.