BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 21, 2017
I bought this as a Valentine's Day gift for my 20 month old daughter who LOVES Curious George! This book is super cute, full of vibrant and beautiful pictures and has a lot of lift-the-flaps for eager little hands! I really liked that the flaps weren't super small and hard for little hands to grab and pull up which has also made them more durable because she hasn't been able to rip them apart as easily as some of the other lift-the-flap books that we own. The George illustrations are earlier done drawings (he's not as modernized) and I really like that because it gives a good contrast to how he looks in other books and on TV. We love George at our house and his wholesome, happy messages. If you have a young George-lover in your house too, then this book would be a great option for you!
on April 30, 2016
Got this for my 2 yr old who is a big CG fan. The book has these great flaps with more illustrations and story underneath that he really enjoyed. Read over and over again and he liked to "read it to me" and flip the flaps himself. Great value.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 5, 2016
I am a Curious George fan from years back and I want my great-granddaughter to be one as well. I think this book will be enjoyed by her and her mom. I sent it to her as part of her valentines day surprise from us. I have never seen a Curious George book that I didn't like and I really do like this one a lot. Curious George just makes me happy. I love to share him with little people.
on February 6, 2013
my grandson loves Curious George!

this is an excellent book
one part has children decorating Valentine cookies
so to connect the book with an activity
i had my grandson and granddaughters decorate Valentine cookies too
this is a wonderful book
on April 11, 2013
I wanted to use this in a classroom but the physical size of the book is more "sit in my lap" - not "class, give me your attention."
Also, the story/plot is basically non-existent. Not charming like the original Rey classics. Just some Rey illustrations superimposed on a story that is "eh" at best.
on March 6, 2011
Lives up to the rest of the George books. Best of all the Valentines books I purchased this year. Good for a variety of ages 2, 5 and 7 all like it. Very cute.
on March 14, 2017
Super cute! The flaps are so fun.
on April 9, 2017
My grandkids enjoyed this.
on March 25, 2013
I purchased this for my 87 year old husband George as this years Valentine gift. He loved it!. He still has all of the curiousity that is described in this book and I have always described him as a person who is curious about every aspect of life and at 87 he still maintains his true nature.
on February 13, 2015
“Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George!” by N. Di Angelo
Curious George has all his friends over for a Valentine’s Day Party…but when The Man in the Yellow Hat leaves an empty box around, George is very curious about what he can make with it! Just how much mischief can a curious little monkey get into when balloons, frosting, and glitter are involved? The always loveable monkey is at in again in this adorable Valentines story, complete with a fold out hidden picture on every page. Read more at www.diapers-and-daydreams.com