Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on May 20, 2014
....That these books are so popular- whether it's an adult reading it to their child or the child is old enough to read it themselves- the "story" is entertaining, humorous and the illustrations are cute. From "When You Give A Mouse A Cookie"- ( one of Ms Numeroff's first publications that we started with) to the many numerous other books she has written and which now include Holiday themes-- You can't go wrong. This "Valentine" one is for my adult "child" to add to the collection. I now have to buy more for my young grandkids cause that "adult" child refuses to give them up! Oh, yeah- the books have lessons in "sharing" too!
on March 17, 2017
Thought this was a cute book. 2 1/2 was not engaged with this book. Maybe more appropriate next year.
on April 10, 2017
Did not hold the interest of my little one. The writing is kind of boring and doesn't flow well.
on March 24, 2017
A fun and festive read! My daughter liked the adorable pictures and it was a nice intro to the holiday.
on February 16, 2017
We love Laura Numeroff's Books based on the (If You Give a Mouse a Cookie). This book was no disappointment. Various characters from the collection of her books are included in this story. A great simple read board book for young children.
on March 4, 2016
My son loves mouse! So of course we have to buy all the holiday themed books. These books really help him understand the holidays vs anything else I've tried to use (ie dvds, song, etc).
on June 17, 2017
These books are the cutest! Quick and easy read. One of my toddler's favorites.
on March 2, 2017
This is the first give mouse a cookie book we have purchased. It's...okay.. I was expecting a little story it's about mouse making valentines for his friends and then they show up with some for him. It's cute but not a big fan.
on January 5, 2016
Not your normal "If you give a mouse a cookie" series. Kids were very disappointed.
on March 19, 2017
Very cute book that talks about mouses friends. Short sentence on each page. Sturdy material.