Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 22, 2014
I work with preschoolers and wanted a simple book that I could use for Valentine's day. This is it! It is simple and not too wordy….their attentions are short :) I like that the mouse makes valentines for his animal friends. That made it simple for me to find some toy animals to use with the story to make it even more interesting for the children. Of course, we followed up the story with some making of our own Valentines. The book arrived quickly and was in 'new' condition, as described.
4 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2016
This is a very cute board book for babies and toddlers. I am a mom of two toddlers; a 4-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter. They both enjoy reading this book with me. The writing is simplistic so that it is easy for young children to understand. Mouse makes valentines for all his friends; he makes each of his friends a special personalized card based on what they like. In addition to being a nice quick read for my toddlers, this book also helped motivate them (especially my son) to want to make valentines.
7 people found this helpful
on February 16, 2017
We love Laura Numeroff's Books based on the (If You Give a Mouse a Cookie). This book was no disappointment. Various characters from the collection of her books are included in this story. A great simple read board book for young children.
2 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2018
My son really enjoys this book! He loves to find the mouse on the page. He was very excited to see the mouse, as he loves the Halloween book, It's Pumpkin Day, Mouse! Cute holiday book that a toddler will love!
on March 14, 2018
Cute little book, not much to it however cute for little ones that don't have the ability to sit for long books. Our 8 month old twins love it!
on April 10, 2017
Did not hold the interest of my little one. The writing is kind of boring and doesn't flow well.
on March 12, 2017
Great addition to the fun Laura Numeroff book series. I love how mouse explores what makes each of his friends so special to him.
on February 15, 2018
Cute pictures, but I thought it would follow the normal story line of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. It does not.
on January 25, 2018
My five year old loves all of the series of books period was so excited to come across this one for Valentine's Day
on March 30, 2014
My 2yr old loves all of these mouse books and I am enjoying buying them for the various holidays. This is a fun book with an easy to follow story for toddlers. He enjoyed spotting 'mouse' on each page among other various items as we read. I love that they sort of introduce him to the holiday as he is old enough to start picking up the concept. I just picked up the Happy Easter, Mouse book and it is equally as great.