|Price:||$46.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- CONVENIENT, MULTIFUNCTIONAL DESIGN – The Happyluxe Wayfarer Wrap at 68" x 35" can be used for a variety of different warming and fashionable accessorizing purposes. This versatile blanket shawl wrap is tasteful and stylish, whether worn alone or elegantly layered with other clothing. Use it as a wrap, a scarf, a shawl, a pashmina, a neck scarf, a travel blanket, a cover-up, an airplane blanket, and more.
- BUILT-IN, AIR-ACTIVATED NECK WARMER – Our travel blanket wrap contains a hidden pocket, which holds an air-activated warmer for your neck. Whether you’re riding a chilly airplane, watching a sports game on a cool evening, or taking an evening stroll in an ancient city on a cold evening, the wayfarer wrap’s neck warmer provides you with warm, soothing comfort to keep you comfortable all day long.
- FEELS LIKE CASHMERE – Our wrap around wayfarer is crafted from a Double Brushed MicroModal fabric. This extraordinary material is twice as soft as regular cotton, is very breathable, and is also sustainable, as it is made from sustainably harvested beech trees. Enjoy the smooth, soft, and lightweight feel of our womens travel blanket, specially made from an absorbent, bio-based material.
- EASY, SIMPLE MAINTENANCE – The simple design of this lightweight travel blanket, combined with its luxurious MicroModal material, makes it easy to clean and to keep looking and feeling as good as new. Made of 95% MicroModal and 5% Spandex, our portable travel blanket is totally machine washable. Simply wash your travel blanket scarf in cold water on your machine’s gentle cycle with like colors.
- DESIGNED IN AN ASSORTMENT OF FASHIONABLE LOOKS – Happyluxe has created a variety of traveling blanket designs. Look and feel great while you travel by choosing a color and pattern that best suits you from our several stylish light travel blanket options. It’s easy to find a design you love, as our cute travel blankets come in Cool Grey, Jet Black, Pink Crush, Midnight Blue, Heather Gray, Sea Foam, and Sage Green,
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
TRAVEL IN COMFORT
Happyluxe offers innovative accessories that are multifunctional, luxurious, and infuses life’s travels with happiness. Our mission at Happyluxe is to help our customers enjoy life’s journeys in a responsible and low impact way.
TRAVEL IN COMFORT
The Happyluxe Wayfarer Wrap is a stylish, versatile shawl, ideal alone or elegantly layered, that also doubles as a scarf or travel blanket. Our multifunctional blanket wrap scarf has you covered in a variety of settings. For example, you could use this blanket wrap for:
- Chilly airplanes
- Sitting on the bleachers at a ball game
- A brisk evening stroll
- On the go while traveling
CRAFTED WITH LUXURIOUS MICROMODAL FABRIC
Our travel blankets are made of 95% MicroModal, and 5% Spandex, an amazing fabric with many benefits.
- Bio-based textile
- Made from sustainably harvested beech trees
- Luxurious cellulose fiber
- Soft, smooth, and lightweight
- Absorbent and breathable
- Resistant to fading, wear, and piling
- Does not shrink or pull out of shape
- 2x softer and more durable than cotton
A COMPACT DESIGN THAT GOES WITH YOU ANYWHERE
Our portable travel blanket is the perfect size to take with you as you travel. Measuring in at 72 x 35 inches, it’s big enough to use as a traveling blanket but folds easily into a small, compact, nearly weightless bundle.
The MicroModal fabric used to make our lightweight travel blankets is machine washable, making them easy to maintain. It’s never been easier to stay warm while you travel. To clean this fabric, simply machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors, then lay flat to dry. Do not dry clean.
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0773GR3BM
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 31, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
114 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 114 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I next opened the brushed black and my immediate thought was ...THIS IS IT! It's heavier (ie warmer) than the jet black, the fabric feels amazing (cashmere like!), it drapes beautifully and other than the pocket, it's everything I hoped it would be! Worth every penny! So why the glowing review, yet 1 star?? It did not hold up to even a delicate wash and air dry! I laundered this alone, in cold water, on the "handwash" cycle in my washer and it came out of the washer looking as if it had a ruffled edge! (It was difficult to fully capture this in the attached pics but know it looks even worse on!) When I saw this I really hoped it was temporary and that it would smooth out if I laid it out flat and allowed it to air dry but that was not the case. Sadly, there's no way this can be worn as a wrap now as it just looks too sloppy. The fabric itself still feels fabulous so I guess I can still use it as a lap throw- but I could've purchased a throw for much less.
Where have you been all my traveling life. I will not travel without this shawl in the future. Became my blanket, dressup, coverup, constant companion on 3-month long trip. Washes in machine easily, though keep towels, zippers, and bras away when in machine with cold water, or hand washes easily. Hang dries fast, usually overnight or in a couple hours in sun.The weave is tight and only snagged once on rough building material as a crowd pushed me against. Damn, but kept going. A must for travelers male and female, so incredibly soft.
And I ended up loving this scarf for every day use. The day after it arrived, I wore it with my outfit to church.
I still plan on wearing it on my trip, but my husband already complimented me on it when I wore it for the first time. If that's not a win, I don't know what is. ;-)