- File Size: 1524 KB
- Print Length: 59 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 7, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KUYSQBG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #288,115 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hard-Boiled Immortal (The Immortal Chronicles Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 59 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $5.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If Adam were real - and I'm not saying he isn't *ahem* - I would buy him a keg of his favorite beer, or a barrel of his favorite wine, and sit him down. I'd ask him questions about his 60-plus-thousand years on this little blue marble and record every single word, no matter how rambling. He's just full of so many fun stories. Fortunately, Gene Doucette has Adam on speed-dial, so we get these glimpses into his long life.
I know that the Immortal Trilogy ends in October, but I hope Doucette continues on with the Chronicles. I just can't get enough. This is the type of originality that belongs on the screen, big or small. At the very least, Adam deserves his own graphic novels. Get on it, Hollywood!
If you're a fan of Jim Butcher's Dresden Files, you might like this series as well.
It's a short, so I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, but if you've enjoyed Immortal, Hellenic Immortal and Immortal at Sea (another short) you'll definitely get a kick out of Adam-as-Continental-Op. If you haven't read the others, you should probably get on that. Adam's funny, drunk, accidentally heroic, and tells a heck of a story.
I've been a fan of the Immortal books since the first came out and this was a great filler in the long canvas of Adam's life. This story (and the series) are easily one of my all time favourite urban fantasy series and I definately recommend you give it a try!
What more could you ask for? Enjoyed and Recommended.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Historical