Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 11-20 of 614 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 639 reviews
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2014
I guess you get what you pay for. The zipper is one of those REALLY cheap Chinese zippers with a tiny pull tab and tiny teeth that don't always mesh properly and get snagged very easily. Right out of the box I could not zip this case closed. The very first time I pulled on the zipper it snagged on itself within the first 1/4" and then would go no further. Thanks to Amazon's awesome returns policy, I received a full credit for the item.

Caveat Emptor. I'm sure I got a defective unit, since there are many positive reviews here, but if they all use this same zipper, don't expect it to last long.
on June 28, 2014
This case is not fancy or colorful. It's meant to protect your device (I have three of these for three different Garmins) and it does that well. There is a little extra room inside so that the GPS slides around a little but that's OK because I bought them to store my GPS units in my glove compartments and there isn't a lot of banging around that they do. I didn't by soft cases because I wanted better protection for the GPS screens and these cases provide that. I only took one star off because of the extra room and that isn't really the cases fault, but a little more padding would take up the space and that just isn't part of these cases. I would certainly buy these again or recommend them to someone else.
on February 20, 2014
This is a great item for protecting your gps. It has a nice hard shell and, soft inside. No worries when out and about and dropping it with this safe case. It is a must have for traveling and shopping. (when you don't to leave it in the car.) I use it everywhere I go and, it is protected. Great quality for the price.
on April 25, 2011
My dad always said you get what you pay for and since I got this for $.01 I paid too much. At first glance it seemed like a nice case until I opened it. Inside, there are two strips of 1/2 inch elastic on each side. The elastic on the one side was fine but on the other side the elastic looked like it had been chewed. There was about a 1/4 inch chunk missing. What may have happened is that it got caught in the zipper and sold anyway. After posting a negative review to the company that makes them, they contacted me and offered a new one and said I didn't need to return the old one. I said okay and upon receiving the new one it was in the same condition. After notifying them they agreed to refund my $.01 plus shipping costs. Don't waste your money on this one - buy a good one at the store so you can check it for quality.
on January 28, 2016
Bit of a tight fit especially if you want to keep the cord with it. I ended up getting a roomier case for mine. It seems well made though, just isn't going to work for my needs. You should be able to keep all the accessories with the GPS unit and you cannot do that with this case.
VINE VOICEon December 31, 2011
I received this case yesterday for my new Garmin 1300. I didn't expect much for the price but was pleasantly surprised on opening the package. It has a nice sturdy exterior and has two straps to hold in your Garmin. There is also a section on the opposite side to slide in your charging cord. This is an excellent value for the money!
on December 31, 2012
This case can be opened and some GPS's can be held in it to complete a triangle and support the smaller GPS in a good viewing angle. It may slide around a bit, but can be wedged in place in some locations. If you add sticky back velcro to your dash and the case bottom, in some conditions, you might not even need a mount.
on September 8, 2011
for the price it is a very nice case for my gps. as others have said its a hard shell thats pliable which is nice and has a wrist strap too. my problem is the fact there is no internal way of securing the gps and its just thin fabric inside. it would have been great if there was a little bit of foam inside for cushioning and/or a way to secure the gps. a quarter of a inch of foam in the top, bottom, and sides would would turn this good case into a great case and for very little more money. also the case came in a open plastic bag with nothing else. so no idea who is the maker nor even if the case is new or used or refabbed etc, i suggest only buying this if you need something cheap and temporary for your gps. once you can buy a better case as soon as you can.
edit: oh you will have absolutely no room for any accessories for your gps to be carried inside but thats fine.
on April 5, 2015
This case is reasonably priced and it works very nicely with my GPS. There is a bit of room in the case, so it could handle larger ones as well. When the clam-case is open, now side has a mesh pocket to hold a small cable or whatever you can fit. The other side has two bands to retain the GPS. The case will not be bulletproof or crush proof, but it is a sufficient level of protection for my use. I consider it a good value and recommend it.
on July 29, 2012
This case is nothing spectacular, but for under $3, I would recommend it. I have a Garmin Nuvi 40LM and it fits. It is not a snug fit or anything but it slips in, and there is enough room to put the usb cable behind it. If I drop the case, I believe my Garmin will be just fine. If I drop the case then step on it, I would expect a cracked screen. But I only remove the garmin from my car maybe once a week so I didn't want to spend $$$ for a case. This case does the job. The only thing I would list as a possible con would be the zipper. It is a small zipper and possibly could break over some time. I have $1 camera cases that have more sturdy zippers. I will edit this post if that ever happens. Until then, this is a good case.