- Series: Decision Making Under Unresolved Conflict
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Revised ed. edition (April 27, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521386306
- ISBN-13: 978-0521386302
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,629,405 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hard Choices: Decision Making under Unresolved Conflict Revised ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Levi's book represents an important extension of the current discussion of conflict situations..." Bryson Brown, University of Lethbridge
"...a valuable and challenging contribution to choice theory." Ethics
Denying the value of prevailing accounts of rational decision making, this study considers the application of a more general approach to moral dilemmas, scientific inference and decision making.