- "Laugh out loud at the overflowing satirical prose will most definitely be the cause for embarrassment if you're reading Hard Edit in public." - Kindle Friends Forever
- "This is a no brainer and a one-click author. We love this team. They can write a good story!' - Best Selling Author Kindle Alexander
- "The boys are back! And still so damn hot the pages burn. In the world or Troy and Larson things are never dull." - Lynda (Goodreads)
- "Oh how I've missed these two. If you haven't read Black Balled, you need to get on it. Troy and Larson are two of the hottest Alpha dominate men I've ever read. The love, banter and oh lord the sex between them are just out of this world." - Southern Babes Book Blog
- "I loved Troy and Larson in Black Balled! Now after reading Hard Edit, I love them even more! These two are something else... " - The Bookery Review
About the Author
Eva likes teasing her husband that she should have married a billionaireso she could stay home and write all day. But then he makes her laugh at hissilly antics and all dreams of lavish lifestyles evaporate from her mind. A softie at heart, Eva can be seen cryingwhenever anything emotional is on TV or the radio. Yes, even commercials. So,if ever you meet her, make sure to bring a box of tissues and a good episode ofGrey's Anatomy to witness the epic tear fest.
There are three things she believes unconditionally: Love really doesconquer all, Humans are still inherently good and Wine and Cheese will solveall the problems of the world.