Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on March 11, 2013
I like, LOVE this album, I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the studio production quality and the way the slide guitar is presented in some of the songs. I can't wait to get more from this artist. He has a facebook page I recommend as well....WAY TO GO ....MAB.
on July 13, 2015
What a nice surprize this is really good music
on February 17, 2010
I just received this today, I am somewhat impressed with it. First off I think he sounds like his Dad in ways, but he has a voice of his own for sure. There is some great slide guitar a little harp, some sax & keyboard also, this is a mellow album. The songs are a little weak, overall this is a good mix of southern style music. This is a great first effort, if you like The Allman Brothers you may like this. It is along the same lines, His brother Devon I think is more talented and a great guitarist. Mike sings and does some song writing.
on September 1, 2011
I wanted to like this because I have been a Gregg Allman fan most of my life.
Michael has one single that is worthy of mention however the rest is not worth the price.
Gregg's son Devon has a project with the "Royal Southern Brotherhood" that is excellent and he has two other cd's. Devon works hard and it comes through in his music.
Michael actually has the better voice but the lack of emotion ruins his effort.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse