- File Size: 5430 KB
- Print Length: 237 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 7, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0153ZME78
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,506 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $11.00 (73%)
Hard Rock Gaze: A Rock Star Romance (Feral Silence Book 1) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Stranger in the House" by Shari Lapena
In this neighborhood, danger lies close to home. A thriller packed full of secrets and a twisty story that never stops - from the bestselling author of "The Couple Next Door." See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Ailey is taken on as an intern and will be following the band around on a secret tour. Her job is be the bands social media guru. She has been a fan girl of the band for years but she has a secret crush on Jayce. Their is definitely chemistry between these two characters but she also has a little thing for her friend Neil aka Conor who is also on tour with his movie company he works for, his job is to document the band on tour. Neil and Ailey also have chemistry but their timing is all wrong. Can she decide which man she wants all for herself ?
The only thing I didn't like about this story is that she kisses Jayce and they bump grind on eachother and then both decide they can't start a relationship because of Feral's fans and Jayce doesn't want Ailey exposed to their craziness. So they break things off?? I personally didn't feel they were ever together. There were times though out the story that Ailey's character bothered me, she would act like an adult but her view on relationships were sort of high school. Who kisses a man or goes on one date and then assumes they were in a relationship. I believe the whole love triangle could of be been done better. Most of the time her attraction to Jayce seemed like her first crush. Neil and her have a deeper connection in my opinion. I just feel the entire love triangle fell short. I am looking forward to reading more books by Wright. Her Darkest Day Series is sexy and fun to read. This story fell alittle short for me. Happy Reading!!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College