- File Size: 4906 KB
- Print Length: 234 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 14, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LZ5LIYA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #25,899 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $11.00 (73%)
Hard Rock Heart: A Rock Star Romance (Feral Silence Book 4) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Feral Heart is a delightful story featuring Morris, drummer for the band Feral Silence and Natalie, a classical pianist who has the biggest crush on the rock star. I loved Natalie, her reaction to seeing Morris up close at a release party she is attending with her two besties, one who is Ren the bassist of the bands' girlfriend and her roommate is hilarious, total fan girl stuff which we all can relate to. They have met once before and Natalie got up enough nerve to ask for a selfie with the quiet brooding drummer, never thinking he would remember her. Not only that Natalie submitted a Fan Video for a contest and was crushed at not winning, but when your bff is dating one of them, she learns to deal.
Natalie gets the surprise of her life when she volunteers at a Youth Center to give music lessons and learns she will be working with one of their biggest supporters - Morris.
Morris is totally smitten with Natalie and after a picture of them surfaces on the internet when he takes her out for coffee, Morris decides that "pretend dating" for a couple of months will shut the haters up and the media will move on. It was wonderful to watch these two realize that they are made for each other even though they are both dealing with situations in their pasts that can derail the couple. Great supporting characters, looking forward to more from Ms Wright.
Most recent customer reviews
This book was just as good as Ren's and vetter than Kell's and...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College