- Hardcover: 262 pages
- Publisher: Key Porter Books; 1St Edition edition (June 30, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1554700744
- ISBN-13: 978-1554700745
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,058,261 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hard Surface: In Search of the Canadian Road 1St Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
PETER UNWIN is a leading writer of popular Canadian history whose work has appeared frequently in Toronto Life, Queen's Quarterly, Masionneuve, The Farmer's Almanac, Geist, and many others. His books include The Rock Farmers, which was nominated for a Stephen Leacock Award, Nine Bells For A Man, and the Wolf's Head: Writing Lake Superior. Unwin's articles and essays have been nominated for numerous regional and national magazine and book awards. He lives in Toronto.
Browse award-winning titles. See more