|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $11.00 (79%)
My Hardest Step to Stay Sober: My Experience, Strength and Hope Kindle Edition
|Length: 83 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This book of Glenn's strength and hope is my personal favorite because it hits close to home with me. Glenn is a man of God; this rigorously honest story of his path proves that faith is dead without works.
Being drug free is just a mandatory start - sobriety doesn't mean recovery. Glenn talks about the importance of being of service and caring the message of recovery to half way houses. Can't keep it unless you give it away! The core of AA is that footwork and step work is vital in overcoming active addiction. Together we can! Underdogs unite!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Drug Dependency
- Books > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Drug Dependency