Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on September 17, 2012
This is an excellent product. Well worth the money. No problems. No jams and easy to use. Would highly recommend this nailer and the seller. Delivery date and time were right on spot. Thanks....
on August 3, 2012
I installed a solid asian walnut floor in my living room and this nailer worked perfectly. Its a great product for the price and would recommend it.
on October 20, 2012
This tool is awesome .... Easy to use .... Great price ... Makes floor go together tight to where there is no cracks ..... I would definitely recommend this tool ..... Comes with everything you need including safety glasses ....
on May 13, 2014
We purchased this to install bamboo in our entire house. Rather than rent, this would allow us to work on our own time-frame. We got bamboo flooring at lumber liquidators and they told us to use 18 gauge nails. This product claims to be for bamboo and hardwood, so we ordered it. When it arrived we saw that is only takes 16 gauge nails. We had already purchased 18 ga nails, but we decided to get a few boxes of 16 and try the nailer.
IT SPLIT THE TONGUES of the bamboo flooring. We did about 2 rows and it was so difficult to fit them together, we had to stop. This flooring is supposed to last a lifetime and we didn't want to wreck on day one with the nailer. Bamboo is extremely hard and the smaller 18 gauge goes through smoothly.
(We ordered the Freeman 18 gauge nailer and it works wonderfully- at twice the cost- but worth it to have the flooring put in correctly)
This nailer should not be titled as for Bamboo and the description should contain the gauge size of the nails. This caused a few weeks of delay for our project (and our help were no longer available 2 weeks later!)
The packaging and carrying case on this product was very nice.
on May 29, 2014
Installed a 140 sq. ft. dining room floor with this. My first time using such a tool and my first time installing a hard wood floor. I plan to do three more rooms. The tool worked as advertised, never jammed, only misfired when I didn't hit it square with enough force. The mallet is great both for working the tool and the other side for tapping the floorboards in place.

One caveat: nails designed for guns are not nearly as hard as nails designed for manual hammers. You will not be able to drive these in a long way if you miss. Get one of the flooring nail sets for the few times you don't hit it quite hard enough, and a set of electrician's heavy duty pliers combined with a claw hammer or nail pry to pull out the ones you really screw up on (I had less than 5).
on April 22, 2013
My first attempt at laying hardwood flooring. Watched several youtube videos on laying floors. I though I would rent a nailer but after checking prices decided to buy then I could do it at my own pace. This nailer just plan worked. Layed about 300 sq feet without a jam. Just put a few drops of oil in it each time I started. Don't have anything to compare it to. It's kind of big. Would highly reccommend it. Only time it didn't sink the nail deep enough was when I didn't wait for my air supply to build up.
on August 5, 2014
I was very surprised in the quality of the nailer. It works and I have not had any trouble installing around 1100 sq ft of hardwood flooring. I checked into renting a nailer and the cost to rent would have been more than the price of this nailer (since I was installing the hardwood on weekends and would have had to rent the nailer a few times to complete the job). It comes with a shoe for different thickness flooring and it is easy to load nails.
on March 5, 2014
I have just finished putting down my second hardwood floor with this floor stapler. I also have used it to repair and replace a large section in an older house where the floor was damaged. All together I have put down about 1200 Square feet of flooring with this product and it has worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to install their own hardwood floors.
on August 20, 2013
I used it for one project. It worked as advertised and it cost a lot less than the big box stores. Not sure how it would hold up with professional use but for the weekend warrior or someone doing a one shot flooring job it fit the bill.
on February 4, 2013
This was the first time we ever used a flooring nailer, and this worked out very well. It arrived very quickly, and it was easy to use. No problems with nails jamming like I had read about with other nailers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.