About the Product
- Each mini-game solved throughout the investigation gives players valuable pieces of evidence to help solve the case.
- The literary world of the Hardy Boys is brought to life through classic video game point 'n click style gameplay. Check out the Hardy Home, Bayport Police Station and other places most have only experienced through the pages of a book.
- Features the voice and likeness of Hollywood teen stars Jesse McCartney and Cody Linley as Frank and Joe Hardy.
- Use your cell phone to give pal Nancy Drew and other characters a call and get insight on the case.
- Choose Your Dialogue - choose from a variety of responses to make your Hardy Boys' experience your own.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Back to the game you play as either of the two Hardy boys or both you can switch but it seems to do little for the game play except at the beginning when you have to switch between characters to get out of the house (This info is supplied in the manual giving the first 10 minutes of the game). It is somewhat difficult to direct the characters due to camera angles and the fact that at the top right hand corner of the screen there is a drop down (containing save options, Mobile Phone, Inventory, map and options to switch characters) which prevents movement that way. The mobile phone is supposed to be used to call various people for clues etc (Including Nancy Drew) however I could not get this to work. At one point later in the game the journal (contained in the phone) is needed to continue and much clicking was needed to access this. The map allows rapid movement between locations and additional locations open as you progress through the game.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very fun game! Lots of family time together on this one! Highly recommend for anyone who likes the Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew type stuff.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this game as a Christmas gift and so far I haven't heard any complaints about the game except the price was reasonable.Published on March 6, 2013 by Amy J. Perkins