Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hario V60 Buono Drip Kettle, 1L" and save 51% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hario V60 Buono Drip Kettle, 1L
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless-steel kettle with an ergonomic design.
- Slender spout for slow, steady and controlled pouring.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooking surface, including induction.
- Works perfectly with the Hario V60 ceramic coffee dripper.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
In Japanese, HARIO means 'The King of Glass'
Made in Japan,Design in Japan.
Hario V60 Buono Pouring Kettle (1L)
- Our full-fledged professional coffee flavor can be tasted at home; Beautifully crafted for an expert cup of coffee
- Professional Experience
- Easy to Use and To Clean
Compare with similar items
Our full-fledged professional coffee flavor can be tasted at home. Beautifully crafted for an expert cup of coffee. The brand recognized by Coffee Geeks worldwide.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The kettle is cheap, it felt light and flimsy, more like galvanized tin than stainless steel (check photos of bottom of kettle). The welding points on the spout were bad, the lid didn't fit quite right, so if you pick the kettle up and tilt it, the lid slides around. I didn't bother with it and prepared to return it.
I went down to my local foodie shop, On The Table (in French) where they had this kettle in stock AND they price matched.The one they had was made in Japan, so I compared the two. Absolutely nothing to compare. The qualities were like night and day. (Chinese product on the left or first picture, Japanese on the right or second picture)
If you're interested in this kettle, I would recommend getting one locally to ensure you're getting the one that's Made in Japan.
I used a regular pot with a pour spout 3 months before I purchased this kettle. The following points are based primarily on the differences I noticed between the regular pot and the kettle.
1. The pour control with the kettle is VASTLY superior to the control you get with a product with a normal "spout" area. The kettle's thin spout and long distance the water has to travel gives you a small, smooth stream in which to pour on your coffee grounds.
2. Because of the points in #1, the kettle allows you to pour water over the coffee smoothly and at a consistent pace, therefore giving you an EVEN extraction of your coffee, which translates to a nice, consistent taste in your cup. This is what you're going for.
3. The kettle holds enough water for about 5 regular cups of coffee (i.e. it holds ~40 ounces of water). I own the 40oz Chemex coffee maker, so for me, a full kettle = a full pot of coffee.
4. The kettle is SAFE to boil your water with. However, the conductivity of the kettle's metal is not as good as a standard pot, so it will take you roughly twice as long to boil water in the kettle versus boiling it in a pot. (I bought a separate water kettle for this reason.)
5. As mentioned in other reviews, this kettle is hard to clean. The opening is hard to get your hand into, and the small spout makes everything but a pipe cleaner impossible to clean the inside. If you live in an area with hard water (like I do), then you'll want to filter your water before using this kettle to cut down on the deposit build up.
Hands-down, this kettle gives you the control you need to make an excellent cup of coffee. If you brew your coffee through a pour over method (such as the Chemex), then this is the kettle for you. Other than the cleaning difficulty and long(ish) time it takes for this kettle to boil water, I highly recommend this product.
'Hope you found this helpful!