Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
VINE VOICEon December 23, 2011
This is a favorite Christmas carol; sometimes it gives me goose bumps when a good choir or group performs it. Three tenors are hardly the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, but I have no quibbles with this recording. They are backed by stirring instrumentation and their performance is energetic. With only three vocalists, I can appreciate the blending of voices and the harmonies. Thank you Amazon, for a terrific free download.
on January 11, 2013
I will say however, the "Irish Tenors" have just a medicore sound. Albeit, this was free from Amazon so I cannot really complain.
on October 25, 2014
Good
on January 19, 2017
Classical Christmas music. So talented.
on January 14, 2013
I bought this track as a part of a Christmas Bundle, in an attempt to un-Grinch myself for the holiday season. All of the tracks in the bundle helped me to cheer up and hum along, and gave us something to listen to during various holiday functions and dinners, and everyone loved it. All in all, it was a good purchase.
on December 11, 2012
The Tenors was excellent and I am not surprised. Hark T h e Herald Angel... And they do. Joyful,and beautiful
this Carol was done in a peaceful and soulful voice and tempo to rejoice in The Birth of Christ! Their renedition
of this music is a gift from them.Merry Christmas!
on December 12, 2012
I love the song and I love three tenors, so this is a no-brainer. Whether it's Il Divo, Il Volo, the Irish Tenors, the Italian Tenors, or the tenors from the church choir, the sound is wonderful; and whenever they sing the traditional Christmas songs, it's ear candy.
on December 24, 2012
I was searching for some more christmas music to add to my collection each year I want somethjng to play other than our Chipmunks christmas and Soulful Christmas albums. So this works. Thanks for the free music, free is always good, so no complaints.
on June 24, 2016
Great
on February 7, 2015
You can't go wrong with Irish Tenors singing Hark The Herald, they are like the angels they are singing about.