Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on April 3, 2013
These Harley-Davidson boots fit true to size. I was originally looking at many HD boots on Amazon and was a bit concerened when reading reviewers say that some of the boots seemed to run a half or full size bigger than what the size said. Seeing that this pair of boots had no review, I had to wing it and buy my normal size of 11.5, which thankfully was spot on.

Out of the box these had a nice solid feel to them. Not to heavy and not to whimpy. Solid heavy duty leather (love that smell), and decent tread on the bottom to give just enough grip. Personally I didn't want some giant logging styled biker boot with 2" of deep tread. I ride an HD sportster and wanted a boot that was slightly less clunky but would provide decent ankle support and just enough tread.

These are great boots and I've worn them for about two days now and they are breaking in nicely. Very happy that I ordered them. I would highly recommend these to anyone on the fence about buying them.

* UPDATE 7/17/13 *
I've put 1100 miles on my Harley with these boots plus wearing them about every other day around town, and these have been amazing. I did buy some inexpensive gel inserts to fill the boot up a bit. I noticed that they started to stretch a touch (should have seen that coming as these are leather), but the fit and finish of these boot are great. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. In fact, I'm considering buying another pair as I know when I eventually wear these suckers out, this style probably won't be available any longer. Highly recommend these boots.... Still.
on August 5, 2013
I got these boots because I got sick of looking like I was wearing combat boots every time I rode. The low-profile soles are a nice classy touch that aren't as blinding white as the pictures would indicate - it looks good. The boots have a subtle worn-in look to them and have a nice flex to them, making them easy to walk in as well. They fit accurate to size and are quite comfy.

The minor gripes I have are that the buckle is really just for show, while it can be adjusted, it's damn near impossible to do so. They still fit tight via laces, but don't think the buckle is going to keep them on any tighter. Also, I wish the top left foot area was a little more sturdy for shifting purposes. Also, they aren't waterproof.
on December 9, 2014
Was looking for a decent boot that didn't have such a chunky lug type sole when I came across these. While specified as an after the ride style boot I see no problem using them as a full blown riding pair. I love the fact they have a flat sole and the weight is minimal. Ankle coverage is adequate and overall quality is great. Highly recommended especially in this price range.
on April 19, 2013
Just ordered these and right out of the box they fit and were very comfortable. I wore them to work to see how long I could walk in them and no real issues. I haven't ridden in them yet but will very soon. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Update: July 22 2013. I've ridden in these for 2 months now and these are the only boots I ride in. Put a little polish on them just to keep them looking good and ride! I will order another pair as stated by one reviewer because they may not be available later and to have a spare is good riding/business sense.
on September 15, 2014
The shoes are sleek and very nice. True to fit. My boyfriend loves them. If you're planning to buy these for your significant other, purchase the size they normally wear, I initially bought my boyfriend a 1/2 a size bigger bec/I didn't know if the boots ran a smaller size, but I was wrong. Customer service was really great about exchanging the shoes for the actual size I needed. No additional costs except for the return shipping. I would gladly do business again!
on February 2, 2015
Shoes fit a tad large (length) for me. It's fine overall, but a minor issue.

In terms of office wear, they're fine. They're nice boots, but don't look like combat boots in an office environment.

The soles are pretty hard compared to my other styles of office boots (ie: Sketchers), but I expected that. Speaking of the soles, I feel they're a tad short. I can't wear certain pants with these specific boots anymore, as they're just too short anymore. For those "perfect" jeans, I'm not going to adjust the size for 1 pair of boots - I'll swap the boots out with the jeans.
on October 10, 2014
May I just say i fell in love at first site now to have them in person, they are badass must have boots in your closet or for your bike ride, I was so excited to receive them today and break them in but when I put them on a 12 was just 1/2 a size too big. So I will be exchanging them for the right size. I so cant wait to were them.
on September 29, 2013
Got these for my husband as a anniversary present and he loved them. The style is nice and they look great with jeans!!! Will buy more from this vendor will buy more from this vendor!!,
on March 29, 2015
I purchased these boots to wear when I ride my motorcycle. They have no heel, so they felt a little strange at first, after getting used to them, they are just so-so. They are very well made boots, I wish that they were a bit higher. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate them at 7.5.
on December 18, 2014
Nice boots for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question