Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on April 15, 2012
Overall these are a nice boot. My main concern is that they seem to run on the small side. I generally wear a 15, and sometimes a 14. I ordered the 15's and they are pretty tight! I suffer with it on my bike, but I couldn't go hiking in them it would kill my feet. I recommend ordering up a size. Wasn't an option for me though, they don't offer 16. Construction looks good, it appears that they will last. I wish they had 1 more lace hook up high, as the top feels a little loose. All in all they are a good buy through Amazon. But as always, no Chinese built product gets a 5 star rating from me!
on August 20, 2011
I got these and have only worn them twice so far the first time i wore them it bothered the hell out of my bad ankle i broke it a few years ago; the rubbing was due to having a thick boot socks on. The second time was great i only rode for about 45-50 mins but the boot functioned perfectly no complaints. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was the boots them self seem like they need a second shoe lace hook (the little metal clip at the top of the boot) to really secure the ankle but all things considered i am very happy with the boots.

On a side note their are no upkeep or maintenance instructions on the best way to care for the boots.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 18, 2010
The boots are awesome. I love them. The seller is good. Shipping was prompt.
I received the boots in absolutely pristine condition. And these boots are more
comfortable than any boots i have ever owned.
on December 26, 2011
Looking for boots that are made in America. The description does not mention that these are made in China ! I'm glad that a reviewer mentioned this fact before I bought a pair and had to return it. Very sleazy not to mention this, most people think Harley Davidson products are made in USA when most harley products are made in China !

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.