Harley-Davidson Men's Faded Glory Boot
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Uppers made from the best full grain leather available, with a full-length soft cushioned sock lining
- Designed with a combination of metal reinforced and hook eyelets, a metal Harley? badge between the first eyelets, a front cross strap and Harley? eagle buckle, and with the classic Harley? Bar & Shield badge on the sides
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber logger outsoles for a sure grip feel soft and comfortable for hours of riding, walking, or standing
- The boot's sole, insole and upper are bound using resoleable Goodyear? Welt construction processes, the most labor intensive and durable construction method available
- Shaft height: 7.5", Heel height: 1.75"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Harley-Davidson? Riding Appropriate Men's Faded Glory black leather motorcycle boots. This classic boot style endures through the years. Uppers made from the best full grain leather available, with a full-length soft cushioned sock lining. Designed with a combination of metal reinforced and hook eyelets, a metal Harley? badge between the first eyelets, a front cross strap and Harley? eagle buckle, and with the classic Harley? Bar Shield badge on the sides. Shaft height: 7.5-inches, Heel height: 1.75-inches. Oil and slip-resistant rubber logger outsoles for a sure grip feel soft and comfortable for hours of riding, walking, or standing. The boot's sole, insole and upper are bound using resoleable Goodyear? Welt construction processes, the most labor intensive and durable construction method available. Manufacturer Part Number D91003.
Riding Appropriate-Welt construction, abrasion and oil-resistant, re-soleable footwear ideal for riding motorcycles.
Whether or not you’re a bad boy, you’ll dig these tough ankle boots. The rugged leather upper features traditional lace-up styling, but with an added strap over the foot, these boots aren’t moving unless you want them to. A silver logo on the ankle amps up the tough factor, while the rounded toe and rubber sole offer serious comfort. Dig?See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- ASIN: B001U0OYUG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered these in 10.5, the same size as the shoes I wore earlier, and they seem to fit true to size. I put boot insoles in them, and while they require an extra pair of socks to fit properly and comfortable as there is extra room in the toe-end, I love these boots. I can wear them for a full 8 hour shift at work, and they remain comfortable all day long. The store I work in has a concrete slab floor, and I have yet to experience any foot pain resulting from wearing them. They remain comfortable, and I love the style, especially the strap over the top with the buckle. It adds that extra touch that makes these boots different from the everyday high top work boots.
If you've never had boots with a heel this high, it will take some getting used to walking in them, but even with all the metal in my ankle, a plate and 12 screws, these are some very comfortable boots. It was easier getting used to driving a regular car wearing these than just walking in them, but they really are the most comfortable footwear I have ever owned. I believe I could walk in these all day under any conditions, and still have my feet feeling good when I took them off.
These seem to match them nearly perfect, we will see how they do.. Now comes the hard part, breaking them in..
Ye for the price it's well worth it..
UPDATE: One little problem found today that the strap is uneven meaning that one strap is about 2 1/2 inches longer then the other foots strap. so its noticeable yet im not going to let it bug me even though im tempted to cut it down...
They are high and tight boots and provide a lot of protection and grip. The extra strap does keep them locked down on your foot to be sure. My biggest complaint is that they are stiff as a bone. They don't work so well for clumping around after a long bike ride. Maybe it just take years to break them in.