Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on October 21, 2011
I was so hoping to write a five star review of these adorable boots. I should start by saying that I do like them. They are very lightweight, and every bit as cute as they are in the pictures. I receive compliments on them every time I wear them. They are comfortable enough to wear all day while on my feet at work. From a style aspect, and when riding as a passenger, these boots are 5 star.

HOWEVER, if you ride your own bike, I have to recommend that you keep looking. These boots do not have a reinforced toe, and in no time, your shifter lever will cause the end of the left boot to cave in - permanently. After riding in these cuties for approximately 2 months, I was back at the Harley dealership, buying a different pair. *Tip for all you lady riders out there, I went with the Harley-Davidson 14" Alexa boots with the back laces and LOVE LOVE LOVE them for riding!*

In short-if you enjoy the journey from the back seat, buy these boots-you won't be disappointed. But if you prefer to ride with your hands on the grips, these are, sadly, not for you.
on January 23, 2015
3 and a half months of wear and the bottom of the boot has completely cracked open where the foot bends.. I even use leather perseverer super disappointed spending that much money on these "Nice" boots just to not be able to wear in 3 months.... grrrrrrr.... >:( I loved these too would have rated them a 4 if they lasted longer....

Sad uptade..
Awesome that Harley did a warranty on my boots got new ones in about a month. Crappy thing is these have now cracked as well but this time it's the heal of the boot I can pull it open to reveal the whole underside of the boot!! Needless to say I don't think I'll buy another pair.. did I have bad luck with both pairs or are they not build as good as they cost. You be the judge. I take care of my boots, you have to for what they cost. I just don't understand why they crack like that... boooo.... :(
on May 13, 2016
I love these boots, my only complaint is the placement of the zipper is not as handy as it would have been on the inside of the boot. Also inside the boot the zipper rubs at the outside foot bone. I covered mine with tape and they feel fine now.
on July 12, 2016
Loving these boots!!!
on December 18, 2014
These are great boots even tho I don't ride a motorcycle! They run large though, I normally wear 8 1/2-9 and the 8 fits with room for heavy socks. They take a little getting used to as the ankle area is a little stiff. After a couple of wears they are very comfortable.
on September 25, 2015
Very comfortable! Best pair ad riding boots I own!
on January 21, 2012
I work in law enforcement and these boots are amazing for someone that is on their feet all day on cement. This is not my first pair of boots made by Harley Davidson I have been very happy with every pair that I've owned. They run true to size and so far I have not found a pair that needs to broke in. I love them for on my bike and off. I even ware them in the winter with a pair of wool socks and my feet stay comfortable and dry.
on February 16, 2017
Absolutely in love with these boots. Very comfy! Usually I wear size 8, but bought 8,5 (for warm socks :) ), so they fit perfect!
on February 11, 2012
I'm very picky when it comes to boots and have searched for a long time to find a pair I absolutely love. These boots are comfortable to wear all day and look great. I'm even thinking about purchasing another pair to have when these wear out. They fit true to size. The shipping was very fast, actually arriving two days earlier than scheduled. Very pleased with this purchase.
on June 21, 2016
Love these boots, fit great look great and I need to get another pair they are that good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.