- 100% Cotton
- FASHIONABLE - The Harley Quinn Bomber Jacket is fashionable and stylish accessory.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED - The Harley Quinn acket is officially licensed and 100% authentic.
- DURABLE - The Harley Quinn apparel is made of polyester, cotton, and spandex for durability and comfort.
- BOLD DESIGN - The black and red Harley Quinn bomber jacket is a bold design that really stands out!
- GREAT GIFT - This is a great Harley QUinn gift for girls!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If any superhero or super villain can pull off a bomber jacket, you know it's Harley Quinn! The Harley Quinn Bomber jacket is a two-toned bomber jacket in black and red, made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex rib. The signature diamond logos can be found on each sleeve of the Harley Quinn jacket. It's good to be bad and its great to be bad while wearing this Harley Quinn clothing and it would be an awesome Harley Quinn gift for any girl.
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 11 x 1 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : OW5YLHBTM
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 10, 2017
- Manufacturer : Bioworld
- ASIN : B077BG2S8P
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Jacket has 2 pockets (One on each side) plus the small mini arm zip pocket.
I ordered a size xl and a 2xl just because of some of the reviewers stating some sizing issues. However after trying on the xl which arrived today I feel I may return the 2xl as this one fits pretty well. I’m 5’1 and currently about 170lbs (I know, I’m working through unexpected health issues which caused major weight gain) and the xl sat well on my waist. My arms are pretty muscular so I struggle with arms on jackets being too tight and restricting mobility however I didn’t have that issue with this jacket. Colors are good. I must say though the red is not a vibrant red, it is more of a dark red (not burgundy though).
TL;DR- Nice jacket. Nice quality. Just a bit plain.