Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Train STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 30, 2016
works well in my 05 subaru legacy since there is no connection for ipod or anything. got the antenna adapter which is very high quality.
on July 12, 2008
I had great results with this product when I installed in my '94 BMW 740i. Depending on the amount of stations in your area, you'll sometimes get some small, momentary distortion in the high end of the sound spectrum, but mostly, it sounds great. It is much better than any traditional FM transmitter for the iPods that I've used. The sound is very good. Of course, if you have RCA jacks for an auxiliary jack, use them instead. If not, you won't be disappointed.

However, keep in mind that this product is specifically for the Drive+Play unit. I understand that the new ones come with this unit, but if you think you need it, make sure that it does.
on January 2, 2008
The installation of this adapter is a snap, although you may have to order additional antenna cable adapters for your specific vehicle. Even though it directly inputs through the antenna jack, local FM stations will still interfere with the signal, although the quality of the audio is very good. If you travel, you will probably have to change frequencies but the H-K Adapter lets you change to whatever FM frequency you choose (not all FM units allow this).
on June 27, 2012
This is not a modulator. This is simply a wire...it will not allow you to connect your ipod/droid/etc via your antenna.

Very disappointed in the description of this item.
on January 29, 2016
Good integration for my old harman kardon drive and play
on September 21, 2009
Or in any area that has a Radio Station dominating the airwaves.

I had this trouble before with the wireless FM transmitters. I forgot how domineering the radio stations were in my area. So i had a theory if i directly connected a FM transmitter into my factory radio I would bypass any signal interference. so i bought one that would directly connect into the FM in my factory stereo.
Even at the lowest AM setting, I could not hear anything at all.
I assumed the radio board inside was still picking up the frequencies, even though the antenna was disconnected.

Results were the same, so i concluded that the only way I was gonna be able to do this was to mod the radio
card inside the factory stereo.

I deemed that too much work just to listen to some tunes. It would just be easier to get an aftermarket tape deck and a cassette adapter for my MP3 player. I did this in my old car and my uncles car and was very satisfied with the results.
on September 26, 2013
This was a rip off , not only did it not work the wires didn't match, do not eat your time or money, have it one star because I had to, wish I could have given a neg. 20 stars
on November 17, 2015
didnt work
on March 30, 2010
if you have the drive&play you must get this little adapter it cuts out all interference, it just makes the unit 1000% time better than just using the fm modulator.
on April 8, 2009
This wired adapter makes it so much easier when on a trip. You usually don't have to change radio stations since you are connected in directly rather than through the FM Transmitter.